Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Todays PS4 Haul

• Thread starter Deleted member 6599
  • Start date
Deleted member 6599

Deleted member 6599

PS4 Mentalcel
-
$58 at my favorite pawn shop after tax.
What do you guys think about these?
I played Dissidia on PSP for about 5min and I thought it sucked...
I played South Park Stick of Truth on PC before already, but I will try to get the platinum for PS4.

Attachments

• 20190228_125413.jpg
    20190228_125413.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
I haven't played any of these games, but The Technomancer was developed by less than mediocre studio (Spiders). South Park looks like fun, though :feelsokman:

Took another photo to show proof just how over it is for aspiecels. Can't even play Final Fantasy anymore of you're not NT...

Heres what I'm hoping to start collecting. I wanna get a few more anime blu rays in the coming weeks

View attachment 93720
Heres what I'm hoping to start collecting. I wanna get a few more anime blu rays in the coming weeks
I used to have a couple of those. It's hard as fuck to do a kickflip. I couldn't do it. I used stick puddy to hold the board to my fingers and just rode shitty ramps.

EDIT: It's not too soon to start building ramps, maybe you did.
Use thick box cardboard for your main park area, then use cereal box cardboard for the finished flexible ramp plywood.

Last edited:
PS4 Is actually fun sometimes.

PS4 is great