Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today's modern Urinals are sinning according to the Bible.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★

So that means toilets like Joyce Meyers, Nadia Bolz-Weber, and Christine Caine.

Also jfl how they're all dried up and old.
I wonder why they look like that :feelsEhh:

Isn't that verse about who's appropriate to lead the church?

Isn't that verse about who's appropriate to lead the church?
God didn't intend for women to be in roles of leadership in general, but yes especially teachers of religion is a no

God didn't intend for women to be in roles of leadership in general
I agree lmao, they're way too emotional to make rational decisions. You can change how a woman votes in politics by feeding their brains goyslop mass propaganda catered to emotions :feelskek: :feelskek: that's why these toilets cry for Palestinians or women that can't get abortions like they've experienced it themselves

can't get abortions like they've experienced it themselves
Abortion is insane, literally the child sacrifice in the days of the Canaanites, being repackaged into a secular humanist society, as some sort of moral action.

Well, seems like their Satanic agenda succeeded so far..

Also jfl how they're all dried up and old.
I wonder why they look like that :feelsEhh:
Because women are meant to step into their feminine energy (take on the nurturing role), have 1 sexual partner, stay at home instead of the streets.
shit eventually takes a tole on them, hence why they often look so dry and used up.

I agree lmao, they're way too emotional to make rational decisions. You can change how a woman votes in politics by feeding their brains goyslop mass propaganda catered to emotions :feelskek: :feelskek: that's why these toilets cry for Palestinians or women that can't get abortions like they've experienced it themselves
Ironic how many feminist women oppose abortion and yet support a country that throws women off rooftops who get abortions.

Ironic how many feminist women oppose abortion and yet support a country that throws women off rooftops who get abortions.
They don't think for themselves they just follow whatever the media tells them to do. Woman moment lmfao, I've never met one with their own original take on shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back