Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today's curryricepill

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Here's a regular guest on .co, today trying to statusmaxx on the train.

Look at how the noodle turns away from him in disgust, and I don't see why the white bloatlord doesn't shut this recessed chin currysubhuman poorcel up

I cringed out of my seat :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

jfl at jestermaxxing

It truly is over for currycels.

those noodles dance like whores
Yeah it's pretty normal for these kind of noodles tbh.

One thing I really admire about these noodles (maids, domestic helpers) from Philippines and Indonesia is they seem to have this insane confidence and self belief, and out of that they get a lot of happiness.

On the face of things they wouldnt be happy, they don't have elite bodies or faces, their jobs are boring, unstimulating, and low paid, and they basically date old jbw or curries, yet they are always really happy

Looks like a fucking retard

Hey OP wanna grab drinks sometime?

Men that jestermaxx like this are a stain on the male gender

It's fucking over for him. Worse than @chudur-budur's sig tbhngl

Brutal never began for curries pill.

Look at how the noodle turns away from him in disgust, and I don't see why the white bloatlord doesn't shut this recessed chin currysubhuman poorcel up

please @ me whenever you post about this guy. he is lifefuel

What a disgrace to Indian people
Men that jestermaxx like this are a stain on the male gender
They really are. They are literally accepting that they are nothing better than subhumans and playing that role. Pretty pathetic jfl

What a disgrace to Indian people

They really are. They are literally accepting that they are nothing better than subhumans and playing that role. Pretty pathetic jfl
What else can a curry do, especially in land of noodles? It's either this retarded jestermaxxing, and get validated by other curries or filipinas, or take the blackpill and then rope

I can't think of a worse fate than being a currycel

I can't think of a worse fate than being a currycel
Prob being born with no limbs is shitter than being a currycel
This fool might ascend today, and with a foid 3-4 points above him!

Or in case he doesn't, he can holler at this foid!!
Things are looking up for curries!!

These poor curries went to LKF (HK degeneracy centre) and got cucked by BBC with riceman overlord, was it you @PPEcel ?

Last edited:
Prob being born with no limbs is shitter than being a currycel
This fool might ascend today, and with a foid 3-4 points above him!

Or in case he doesn't, he can holler at this foid!!
Things are looking up for curries!!

These poor curries went to LKF (HK degeneracy centre) and got cucked by BBC with riceman overlord, was it you @PPEcel ?

You dumb AF. She just used it as an opportunity to exposuremaxx on tiktok, knowing full well there are so many thirsty pajeet simps online. He has zero chance of ascending with either of them.

You dumb AF. She just used it as an opportunity to exposuremaxx on tiktok, knowing full well there are so many thirsty pajeet simps online. He has zero chance of ascending with either of them.
Well I was being sarcastic, but yes I missed that this is a way to exposuremaxx, put it down to my 1700 calorie a day diet.

One thing I do notice a lot on this tiktok is the curries seem to be really integrated into the lives of the Filipina and Indonesian maids, and legit many of them are dating, even when the curries are poor, and the maids are 3-4 points better looking.

I know a lot of banking, tech, and asset Mgmt curries who are dating Chinese noodles, and TBF most of these curries are cashed up af, or Aryan looking, but the delivery driver X construction worker curries seem to stick to maids. It's very much like Downton abbey.

He's indian now.

He's indian now.
He could be either, can't tell cos don't know name. Idk do either paks or Indians have a greater likelihood to dye their hair so they look like a discount toilet brush, or is it the same?

He could be either, can't tell cos don't know name. Idk do either paks or Indians have a greater likelihood to dye their hair so they look like a discount toilet brush, or is it the same?
Idk, have you seen indians doing that? I think you have more knowledge than me seeing as you're an indian. Dude is definitely one of yours.

Idk, have you seen indians doing that? I think you have more knowledge than me seeing as you're an indian. Dude is definitely one of yours.
That area is much more Pak than Indian, plus u dont really get indians doing this low quality illiterate shit, except some Punjabis, and neither of these guys look Punjabi to me. Those industries are dominated here by Pak, Bangladeshis, and filipinos, Indians are generally tech, or banking, some hedge funds, some do REITs, and more and more now going into cryptofunds.

However, can't say because have defo seen Indians and paks doing that retarded shit in different places.

That area is much more Pak than Indian, plus u dont really get indians doing this low quality illiterate shit, except some Punjabis, and neither of these guys look Punjabi to me. Those industries are dominated here by Pak, Bangladeshis, and filipinos, Indians are generally tech, or banking, some hedge funds, some do REITs, and more and more now going into cryptofunds.

However, can't say because have defo seen Indians and paks doing that retarded shit in different places.
Pakistanis can do cringy shit, but it's never that cringy, that's why I know that he's one of you and not me. He looks more Indian than Punjabi to me.

Pakistanis can do cringy shit, but it's never that cringy, that's why I know that he's one of you and not me. He looks more Indian than Punjabi to me.
Agree, but don't your Sindhis look the same as Indians??

What else can a curry do, especially in land of noodles? It's either this retarded jestermaxxing, and get validated by other curries or filipinas, or take the blackpill and then rope
I would rather take the blackpill and rope rather than jestermaxx. Atleast you keep your honor. I already took the blackpill tho

I would rather take the blackpill and rope rather than jestermaxx. Atleast you keep your honor. I already took the blackpill tho
I agree, also jestermaxxing is a very new thing, I think it was unheard of before 2001 dot com boom, seems now it's the only option for most men.

I have even seen 7/10 normies jestermaxxing.

Curry and rice were made for each other

Where's my chinky waifu

Curry and rice were made for each other

Where's my chinky waifu
Am craving curry and rice now, but it would be half my days calories and would fuck my macros up totally.

Why don't u monetize it like Greg lanksy, he made blacked, make something like Bhoonad.com get curries to fuck noodles

On the face of things they wouldnt be happy, they don't have elite bodies or faces, their jobs are boring, unstimulating, and low paid, and they basically date old jbw or curries, yet they are always really happy
the bliss of seventy IQ

the bliss of seventy IQ
Yeah, sometimes it's striking when I see them on a Sunday hiding out under a bridge it a flyover hiding from the sun, just dancing to music and having so much fun with their friends, and then u see their tiktok shit documenting their lives, and they are 100x happier than me, and even 10x happier than my colleagues who get laid a lot but are always complaining how stressed they are

Agree, but don't your Sindhis look the same as Indians??
They look like Punjabis only, maybe some from the other northern provinces but not southern provinces. But since Sindhis are native to Pakistan, they are excluded from being pajeets.

They look like Punjabis only, maybe some from the other northern provinces but not southern provinces. But since Sindhis are native to Pakistan, they are excluded from being pajeets.
Jeete raho bhai

mogs my half pashtun ass to fucking andromeda and back

I don't understand that gif of Nadal, its supposed to be a reference to lolimaxxing or someting? :kys:
yeah, it's a beautiful gif. he's a cultured man obviously

Kyu nahi karsakte? Mujhe to lagta hai tum say say se cope karsakte hai.
Yeh hee Bola na, hum donou Ka khoon ekhe hai, curry Ka khoon, isleye aise cope kar the hai
Update, I think he's died his hair back to normal

And here's his other friend showing just how high value he is, with the Filipina noodles

Funny think is every Filipina I ever met told me she hates curries, yet so many curries filipinamaxx :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Yeh hee Bola na, hum donou Ka khoon ekhe hai, curry Ka khoon, isleye aise cope kar the hai
Update, I think he's died his hair back to normal

And here's his other friend showing just how high value he is, with the Filipina noodles

Funny think is every Filipina I ever met told me she hates curries, yet so many curries filipinamaxx :feelshmm:
life fuel. imo many trucels here can ascend with money surgery and going over seas. it's def clear

These noodles are even singing about their love for ethnics.

Suicidefuel for @PPEcel , lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE .

This reminded me, all these maids be out making these dumb videos during the week not just on Sunday because they not got enough work to do, one of my friends wives found out their made was getting lazy and trying to get this curry software nerd to marry her (prob first and last pussy that mofo ever got) so she put a camera in the flat, first to make sure that curry stemcel never came over (think he was low caste or Muslim can't remember) and whenever she saw maid was doing dumb shit shed call her and make up more work for her, like oh go clear out the inside of kids cupboards and shit lol

You were right, he's Indian

@PPEcel does he mog you ?

wont watch a single frame

What have i just witnessed.

So that's how I look as a fashionmaxxed currycel. I don't do those retarded dances though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back