Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal today's blackpill overdose, and why simping is a long lasting poison

spudcel

spudcel

Greycel
long story short, overheard a conversation today that what i loathe to describe as my former oneitis (im well aware that this behaviour is VERY cucked but excuse my bluepiller self a year back) had a boyfriend. now this chick wasnt great looking she was comically skinny and looked like a baby giraffe that did heroin. i still liked her because i thought she was funny and thus began the familiar months-long spiral of foid-realted bullshit that comes attached to simping. cant say im proud of it.

thing is i gave up trying to even talk to this bitch last year- why the hell am i making this post? its certainly not to vent- it's to warn anyone who still would cling to bluepilled mental gymnastics like for example having a oneitis to stop before it's too late. this shit ruined my day. i haven't seen this dumb bitch in 9 months and im still pissed over it. the bluepill is absolute poison to one's brain and i am so fucking glad i got out of it and started thinking for myself.