Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today @ work, the sisterhood mentality was proven confirmed to me.

AutistLinuxCel

AutistLinuxCel

Greycel
Allow me to take you back to earlier this week, Wednesday to be exact. I'm working overtime, inducting boxes & minding my own business. Enter Roastie. Roastie asks me if I knew if a pallet of boxes next to me has any labels with them, I responded with "I don't know...sorry." . To which she told me that I had to know because men are supposed to know everything (must have missed that memo). Regardless after she left I reported her to HR for making that sexist as hell remark, considering that if I had said something similar I would be lynched out of the pissing company.

Cut to today where I aired my grievances with some of my co-workers, a few of them femoids. I tell the guy co-workers about the problem and they assured me that I did the right thing going to HR and having the situation taken care of by them. However after I told the femoid co-workers they responded with, and I quote, "Well maybe she was joking". To which I ended the conversation there.

The inane fact that they defended her after making a sexist joke like that, knowing full well that if I made a similar joke they would have no problem lynching my ass out of the company sickens me. The sisterhood mentality exists boyos. They'll do/say anything to protect their own, and would be more than willing to throw our asses under the bus.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
JuneCel from Cuck Tears making his own material to cross-post.

You did a good thing, more men need to use their tactics against them. Then when enough femoids start getting in trouble they will finally change the rules.

Was it a pallet of boxes filled with tendies? :feelzez:

You did a good thing, more men need to use their tactics against them. Then when they start getting in trouble is when they will finally change the rules.

Thanks, hopefully the rules will change sooner rather than later.
Was it a pallet of boxes filled with tendies? :feelzez:

Nah m8. Just some gear that norms will buy from our stores. Retail Distribution industrycel here.

It's a proof that "systemic sexism" is utter bs most of the time in first world countries. People can't even take jokes anymore without pretending to be offended. Don't get me wrong op, you did the good thing since for once roles are reversed, but I would rather live in a world were people don't constantly play the victims over innocent jokes ...

Allow me to take you back to earlier this week, Wednesday to be exact. I'm working overtime, inducting boxes & minding my own business. Enter Roastie. Roastie asks me if I knew if a pallet of boxes next to me has any labels with them, I responded with "I don't know...sorry." . To which she told me that I had to know because men are supposed to know everything (must have missed that memo). Regardless after she left I reported her to HR for making that sexist as hell remark, considering that if I had said something similar I would be lynched out of the pissing company.

Cut to today where I aired my grievances with some of my co-workers, a few of them femoids. I tell the guy co-workers about the problem and they assured me that I did the right thing going to HR and having the situation taken care of by them. However after I told the femoid co-workers they responded with, and I quote, "Well maybe she was joking". To which I ended the conversation there.

The inane fact that they defended her after making a sexist joke like that, knowing full well that if I made a similar joke they would have no problem lynching my ass out of the company sickens me. The sisterhood mentality exists boyos. They'll do/say anything to protect their own, and would be more than willing to throw our asses under the bus.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Her male equivalent would be sent to the Supreme Court to be tried for gender crimes.

They also only hire women and accuse men of rape all the time, you'll go far OP being a piece of shit.

It's a proof that "systemic sexism" is utter bs most of the time in first world countries. People can't even take jokes anymore without pretending to be offended. Don't get me wrong op, you did the good thing since for once roles are reversed, but I would rather live in a world were people don't constantly play the victims over innocent jokes ...

Tbqh It didn't even look like an innocent joke, like she got real snippy with me. To the point where when I got home I cried a bit. Yeah I know a bit faggoty, but I was just tired of being treated like shit when I come in for overtime. Especially by management and femoids who think they're high n' mighty.
Her male equivalent would be sent to the Supreme Court to be tried for gender crimes.

Considering the world we live in today I would not be surprised if that actually becomes a thing.

jfl at taking anything from work seriously. for me work is a game to see how little work i can do without being fired.

See the Women Are Wonderful Effect:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

The "no sexism in the workplace" rules in your firm exists to protect the women of your firm, and in no way were they intended to be used by guys like you to casually complain about sexism. Jeez...how old are you?

if the genders were reversed the man would be fired

armed foid bandits

Women will all join together to strike back against ugly males whom they label as "creepy."