Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Today was a wild day

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Two 5+ page threads. More than 400 replies and the end result is 3 prominent users getting banned. Damn @anandkonda

It's so funny, JFL. Anyone who says it wasn't between the Arab and Chink, or the Indian Civil war, are fags trying to be quirky.

It's so funny, JFL. Anyone who says it wasn't between the Arab and Chink, or the Indian Civil war, are fags trying to be quirky.
Sad way for @Despicablecel to go. He calls @comradespiderman29 his enemy and wanted him banned for the longest.
Nobody likes that nigga anymore, it seems. He lost his mind with the thread spamming.

The thread you made about me blew up too.
Good to see everyone collectively knows you are a fakecel just ruining your chances by rotting with us.
You can easily connection-maxx and find thick pajeeta in India.
Do you think if you have to put some work in, and foids don't treat you like Jeffrey Meeks, then you are truecel? JFL.
I know you know you don't truly consider yourself as one of us. You just want to identify and lounge. You're probably not even virgin.
Like @Cayden Zhang, bluepill and redpill advice can help someone as your status.
But here I am, helping a NORMIE try to ascend.

Most entertaining day on this site in a while

Good to see everyone collectively knows you are a fakecel just ruining your chances by rotting with us.
You can easily connection-maxx and find thick pajeeta in India.
Do you think if you have to put some work in, and foids don't treat you like Jeffrey Meeks, then you are truecel? JFL.
I know you know you don't truly consider yourself as one of us. You just want to identify and lounge. You're probably not even virgin.
Like @Cayden Zhang, bluepill and redpill advice can help someone as your status.
But here I am, helping a NORMIE try to ascend.
You niggas just don't understand tbh. Only videogamecoper and incendian understand the kind of position I'm in.

You niggas just don't understand tbh. Only videogamecoper and incendian understand the kind of position I'm in.
Two based users? Okay, okay. I'll bite.
Why are you incel? I'll just entertain this.

You're indian right ? Why not try to ask your family to find someone ?
Did you try but they turned you down after talking to you ?

I doubt you will get much better socially so you should try after you're done looksmaxxing, while you're at your peak SMV.

You're indian right ? Why not try to ask your family to find someone ?
Did you try but they turned you down after talking to you ?

I doubt you will get much better socially so you should try after you're done looksmaxxing, while you're at your peak SMV.
I refuse to get arrange marriage and no I never tried to talk to a woman.