Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today was a typical sunny spring afternoon in SF,I saw 3 WMAF couples in under an hour. I was tearing up. I didnt want to see it. It just happened.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Its the weekend. I just wanted to do pick up on door dash instead of do delivery where I would have to tip and pay a delivery charge,

What I saw were 3 WMAF couples in that brief time frame during pick up. All of the white males look like chad lites. 5'10+ and the noodlewhores were low grade (5'2ish). (Lower in quality than the AMAF fresh off the boat couples[who have no clue and are oblivious far eastern tourists])

I would imagine those WMAF couples are living beautiful social lives. If they dont have a large social circle at least they text or fuck each other. Or watch movies. There are many white females all throughout the city but I cannot believe to this very day (even as an incel, blackpill, deprived pathetic loser) how they cannot at least give us a chance. So that they can objectively assess whether we rice men are worth it. They just go by looks and thats how its always been.

At this point, I don't hate white women. I'm in my mid 30s as an Asian dude. White women look like shit around my age. On top of that there is a thing called experience. Most Asian dudes will never tolerate white women and can never take them seriously. Only young college aged Asian dudes can take white foids seriously because theyre fucking stupid and don't have any experience of the crude nature of white women (unacceptable people).

Life is so fucked up.

Theres no fuckin way these WMAF couples walking around SF every weekend can feel like good people. Some corner of their mind they know that what they are doing is so offensive and hurtful to innocent Asian men who mean no harm.

These people will fuckin pay I swear to god some time sooner or later. Theres a thing called karma and in western logic and science, (as far as physics), what goes around comes around.

I don't condone violence or ever will. But I fuckin hate white Anglo society. You guys are awful unrighteous unjust people. May god please fuckin smite you evil worms.

Fuck you guys.

Last edited:
Ragefuel for ricecel ngl.

But your observation of mid-30s WF is top kek.

Women age like milk.
Meanwhile we are like shit, where it doesn't matter how it ages, it's still shit.
It's over.

Read every word.

Noodlewhores age better than mayofoids, that's why I can't take these AMWF copers seriously. Even if you manage to score a white wife she will become fat and look like shit at 30+. The sad reality for us ricecels is that cumskins get the better deal: not only can they fuck young noodles in their prime, even if they wife up a post-wall noodlewhore she will still look better than a white woman her age. Meanwhile ricecels die alone.

They must be shamed, and the information must get around in the correct form and tone.
Asian fathers should disown their daughters who cohabitate with white men.
I've been talking around with some of my Asian friends and they are just on the cusp of being fed up. I can feel it.

Imagine a world where you made it bad for your own race of people. And to another extent to the rest of the world because of your "super power" world influence hegemonic status. (the entire world speaks English)

Then as things are getting worst for you, you prey upon the lowliest race of men by taking their females.

They already have it hard. But you make it worst for them by taking from them because you sense that its getting hard for you (at your own fault).

A lot of you whitecels take it lightly. "Still, I;ll fuck anything, I'll take an Asian woman".

You commit a very aggressive act of war against another group that already has nothing.

You deserved to be killed in the worst way possible.

Don't do unto others what you would not like to be done to yourselves.

Again. I don't condone violence.

Its so hard to empathize with people in general. Its even harder to empathize with the downtrodden,

Just look at San Francisco. Its a White Anglo utopia. The way they want things. The lowliest meth'd out homeless junkies aren't shown any mercy.

Never show mercy to those who show you none.

Last edited:
Imagine a world where you made it bad for your own race of people. And to another extent to the rest of the world because of your "super power" world influence hegemonic status. (the entire world speaks English)

Then as things are getting worst for you, you prey upon the lowliest race of men by taking their females.

They already have it hard. But you make it worst for them by taking from them because you sense that its getting hard for you (at your own fault).

A lot of you whitecels take it lightly. "Still, I;ll fuck anything, I'll take an Asian woman".

You commit a very aggressive act of war against another group that already has nothing.

Don't do unto others what you would not like to be done to yourselves.

Again. I don't condone violence.

Its so hard to empathize with people in general. Its even harder to empathize with the downtrodden,

Just look at San Francisco. Its a White Anglo utopia. The way they want things. The lowliest meth'd out homeless junkies aren't shown any mercy.

Never show mercy to those who show you none.
We are not the lowliest race you inkwell. :soy: :banhammer:

Tfw all noodlewhores hate me:cryfeels:

We are not the lowliest race you inkwell. :soy: :banhammer:
"lowliest race of men".

You think ricecels are above curries? Any average IQ retard can assess that Asian men have it way worst than Indian men.

I don't see Indian women dating/marrying/cohabitating enmasse with non-Indian men.

Asian ricemen are cucked. I am filled with hatred and I wish I wasn't.

"lowliest race of men".

You think ricecels are above curries? Any average IQ retard can assess that Asian men have it way worst than Indian men.

I don't see Indian women dating/marrying/cohabitating enmasse with non-Indian men.

Burger-rice are cucked.
Move back here to Asia.

Noodlewhores age better than mayofoids, that's why I can't take these AMWF copers seriously. Even if you manage to score a white wife she will become fat and look like shit at 30+. The sad reality for us ricecels is that cumskins get the better deal: not only can they fuck young noodles in their prime, even if they wife up a post-wall noodlewhore she will still look better than a white woman her age. Meanwhile ricecels die alone.

noodlewhores are the biggest white worshippers and no wonder all the noodlewhores I have seen or known whether east or west they're so radical anti-China/Asia to the core while loving the Nato Alliance like they're part of it when they're just whitewashed noodlholes.

Also especially in the most brutal western place like San Francisco it must be fucking suifuel and ragefuel to live even there for a week.

Also, I can assure you that even here in asia I am starting to see more and more WMAF couples outside and not just outside but it is everywhere from media to tv shows to internet communities to cafes to blogs so on and on and it is now getting even normalised!!

Well fuck this life man I never asked to be even born in this hellhole.

noodlewhores are the biggest white worshippers and no wonder all the noodlewhores I have seen or known whether east or west they're so radical anti-China/Asia to the core while loving the Nato Alliance like they're part of it when they're just whitewashed noodlholes.

Also especially in the most brutal western place like San Francisco it must be fucking suifuel and ragefuel to live even there for a week.

Also, I can assure you that even here in asia I am starting to see more and more WMAF couples outside and not just outside but it is everywhere from media to tv shows to internet communities to cafes to blogs so on and on and it is now getting even normalised!!

Well fuck this life man I never asked to be even born in this hellhole.
I'm not some low IQ low inhibition retard to commit a mass shooting. Some day in the near future in about 100 years from now, these white Anglos will fuckin pay when Blacks and browns are surrounding them while they live in their gated communities. Its like how things are in Brazil and South Africa. Its a bunch of frightened Whites living in their gated communities.

Right now, you're already seeing it in America. "White flight" suburban Americans. White female "Karens" on the lookout.

Fuck them.

They will fuckin pay eventually down the line.

I'm not some low IQ low inhibition retard to commit a mass shooting. Some day in the near future in about 100 years from now, these white Anglos will fuckin pay when Blacks and browns are surrounding them while they live in their gated communities. Its like how things are in Brazil and South Africa. Its a bunch of frightened Whites living in their gated communities.

Right now, you're already seeing it in America. "White flight" suburban Americans. White female "Karens" on the lookout.

Fuck them.
This is why I think Rapefugees are based tbh.

I think OP has me on ignore because i was doing the stupid JBC joke.

Can't send you white women sorry i don't have any in stock and there are none where i live so can't kindnap any.
Link me the JBC joke?

Too bad, brocel, too bad.

I think OP has me on ignore because i was doing the stupid JBC joke.

Can't send you white women sorry i don't have any in stock and there are none where i live so can't kindnap any.
Like I said, I'm in my mid 30s as a ricecel. You honestly think I can unsee and unexperience what I've been through already? Especially as a curs-ed high IQ aspiecel.

White foids are objectively crude and inhuman. Not inhumane. Inhuman. They dont deserve to be eradicated. Thats too far and going down the line and descending to the level of stromfrontcels. But they definitely need to be allocated to their own far removed rural mountainous communities where they will never terrorize humanity ever again with their influence. And I fuckin mean it.

You know where I am at in a 95% white area. Everytime I see an asian girl shes with an asian guy. Its strange because I know that AFWM is so popular.

OPe will you ever locationmaxx?

At this point, I don't hate white women.
I'm glad you've come around in your thinking. White women have their faults, but Asian women are the real problem.

Theres no fuckin way these WMAF couples walking around SF every weekend can feel like good people. Some corner of their mind they know that what they are doing is so offensive and hurtful to innocent Asian men who mean no harm.
They know. Especially the Asian women. If your social media includes Asian women who are with White men (awful, I know), you might have noticed that they show their partners in social media far more frequently than any other pairing. "Look at me. I've caught a White man. A White man!" They want their friends and family to know. They want Asian men to know.

They will fuckin pay eventually down the line.
Realistically, Asian women will continue coupling with low-tier White men like there's no tomorrow. The only real danger they face is having mentally unstable Hapa sons. They know. Even Chan-Zuckerberg knows. Why do think they had two daughters in a row?

You know where I am at in a 95% white area. Everytime I see an asian girl shes with an asian guy. Its strange because I know that AFWM is so popular.
I've lived in 95% White areas and also the Bay Area (the topical WMAF central) and I've noticed this too. Asian women in the former category tend to stick to Asian men*, but Asian women in the big city are fiends for White men.

If I had to explain it, I'd guess that when there's only one small Asian community in a mostly White place, it's insular and self-policing. But Asian women go wild in a big city with no community to call them out. It's similar to how White women destroy themselves living the Sex and the City script in big cities, but with a racial twist.

* I've been in the Bay Area for so long and seen such a ratio of WMAF to XMAF couples, and such a low bar that Asian women set for their White partners, that I've instinctively come to associated Asian women as belonging to White men. I don't bother fantasizing about them anymore. It's hard for me to even imagine an Asian woman desiring an Asian man, although of course, they do exist in small quantities, or at least appear to due to their community's disapproval of WMAF.

Last edited:

I saw 3 WMAF couples in under an hour​

That is nothing compared to what one sees in Helsinki (+ Vantaa), Turku, Oulu, Tornio... I can see 15+ in an hour if I go looking. Couples that are anglo (UK, USA, Australia, Irish, Dutch) man and Finnish woman or African, Afghan, Iraqi, Syrian, Moroccan, Iranian, Turkish man and Finnish woman. I don't even need to exit my apartment, because I can see (and hear them talking in English without my window even open!!) them from my window.
This is why I think Rapefugees are based tbh.
Yes, they are "based", doing good, I support them coming. But only to Korea where you live, of course.

Last edited:
It's hard for me to even imagine an Asian woman desiring an Asian man, although of course, they do exist in small quantities, or at least appear to due to their community's disapproval of WMAF.
Don't fool yourself, 99% of noodlewhores worship white men. Social policing/shaming and pragmatism are the only reasons some of them settle for Asian men. If you ask them what they like about their boyfriends the ones with WMs will ALWAYS gush about his looks, height, etc while the ones with AMs will say shit like "he gets along with my parents" or "he makes 6 figures" jfl.

"lowliest race of men".

True, but it still does happen quite often. Currywhores are often massive self haters and sluts for white men. Disgusting cunts.

this is how i feel when i see white women with nonwhites

i do think its funny though how mad asians and curries get about whites. You effeminate manlets think you mog blacks? Are you dumb?

i do think its funny though how mad asians and curries get about whites. You effeminate manlets think you mog blacks? Are you dumb?
the blame must be set squarely at the feet of the women of the race.
if a ricecel would breed with a white woman if it were offered to him, then you can't blame white men for fucking noodles who throw themselves at them.
given that women are the selectors and men take what they can get, it's the women who make the calculated decision to miscegenate.
i agree that ricecels should direct their anger mainly at noodlewhores; if an average white man had the choice, he would be with his own race; all men would, as a biological directive and absent brainwashing.

if a ricecel would breed with a white woman if it were offered to him, then you can't blame white men for fucking noodles who throw themselves at them.
given that women are the selectors and men take what they can get, it's the women who make the calculated decision to miscegenate.
i agree that ricecels should direct their anger mainly at noodlewhores; if an average white man had the choice, he would be with his own race; all men would, as a biological directive and absent brainwashing.
i don't like white males fucking noodles either. If it were up to me we'd continue to keep the races separate.

i don't like white males fucking noodles either. If it were up to me we'd continue to keep the races separate.
:yes:
yeah, this goes without saying.

what i don't like is when rice worship white women and even white men (by complaining about how noodles are right to hate them) b/c it's implying that asians are worse than whites. curries do this much more than rice but some rice do it. when asians and curry blame white men for their plight, it comes from self-loathing that is blind to the fact that women are the selectors. if that's not the case, why don't you "select" a woman to fuck and stop being incel? at a basic level, it's horrible and pathetic to hate your own race and yourself, which is exactly what the noodlewhores are doing and ricecels shouldn't do that.

At least you can move to a majority Asian country. Meanwhile all caucasian majority countries are being invaded by waves of immigrants some of which are fucking their women.

I can't bring myself to even consider sleeping with Asian women if there is a nigger, arab or an asian fucking a woman of my race while I have to date outside my race.

White guys who fuck Asian women are liberal pro mass immigration cucks so I don't even care if they get killed by someone.

Noodlewhores prefer cumskins, if they prefered niggers we'd hate them instead.

Women age like milk.
Meanwhile we are like shit, where it doesn't matter how it ages, it's still shit.
It's over.
Man age Like wine IS the Most retarded cope ever.

Woman are favoured By society , you arent.

Man age Like wine IS the Most retarded cope ever.

Woman are favoured By society , you arent.
Maybe they means Normies age like wine, cause they had no value to females to behin with, and then get beta cuck value.

Also, I remember reading that women age twice as fast as males after a certain age, so there is something to it.

one things for sure, they'd prefer self destruction before you :lul:
Why is it funny laughing at a fellow incel? Aren't we all truecels? Women are the problem, race and shit doesn't matter if you're truecel, we need to unite.

Yes, pointless blaming betamen and incels. We take whatever scraps we can get. We have no choice.
Way too late now.
At least you can move to a majority Asian country. Meanwhile all caucasian majority countries are being invaded by waves of immigrants some of which are fucking their women.

I can't bring myself to even consider sleeping with Asian women if there is a nigger, arab or an asian fucking a woman of my race while I have to date outside my race.

White guys who fuck Asian women are liberal pro mass immigration cucks so I don't even care if they get killed by someone.
True. There is a stable bastion of advanced monocultures in East Asia.
The Anglosphere is entirely 'multi cultural'.
Maybe they means Normies age like wine, cause they had no value to females to behin with, and then get beta cuck value.

Also, I remember reading that women age twice as fast as males after a certain age, so there is something to it.
Men's SMV deteriorates slower, and may even rise for a short time. But none of this applies to incels.

Don't fool yourself, 99% of noodlewhores worship white men. Social policing/shaming and pragmatism are the only reasons some of them settle for Asian men. If you ask them what they like about their boyfriends the ones with WMs will ALWAYS gush about his looks, height, etc while the ones with AMs will say shit like "he gets along with my parents" or "he makes 6 figures" jfl.
Six figure requirement for Asian men, zero requirements for White men. Hell, they’d pay to date White.

Men's SMV deteriorates slower, and may even rise for a short time. But none of this applies to incels.
Adding things to a blackhole isn't going to fill it up.

How many AMWF couples do you see in SF? What do they look like?

Its been over a year since I saw an AMWF couple. Since then I've probably seen well over a 100 WMAF and thats only because I havent been out much.

This weekend I saw 11 WMAF couples.

All of the noodles were low to mid tier White dudes were low tier to normie. 1 chad lite.

i tear up when i see WMAF couples irl too.
it feels so emasculating.

us ricecels have some of the most beautiful women on the planet, yet they see us as trash, scum, then throw us away in the garbage for white cock.

i especially hate walking by a Wmaf couple and being brutally heightmogged and Framemogged by the noodlewhores’ white bf. Over for ricecels. Never began

Its the weekend. I just wanted to do pick up on door dash instead of do delivery where I would have to tip and pay a delivery charge,

What I saw were 3 WMAF couples in that brief time frame during pick up. All of the white males look like chad lites. 5'10+ and the noodlewhores were low grade (5'2ish). (Lower in quality than the AMAF fresh off the boat couples[who have no clue and are oblivious far eastern tourists])

I would imagine those WMAF couples are living beautiful social lives. If they dont have a large social circle at least they text or fuck each other. Or watch movies. There are many white females all throughout the city but I cannot believe to this very day (even as an incel, blackpill, deprived pathetic loser) how they cannot at least give us a chance. So that they can objectively assess whether we rice men are worth it. They just go by looks and thats how its always been.

At this point, I don't hate white women. I'm in my mid 30s as an Asian dude. White women look like shit around my age. On top of that there is a thing called experience. Most Asian dudes will never tolerate white women and can never take them seriously. Only young college aged Asian dudes can take white foids seriously because theyre fucking stupid and don't have any experience of the crude nature of white women (unacceptable people).

Life is so fucked up.

These people will fuckin pay I swear to god some time sooner or later. Theres a thing called karma and in western logic and science, (as far as physics), what goes around comes around.

I don't condone violence or ever will. But I fuckin hate white Anglo society. You guys are awful unrighteous unjust people. May god please fuckin smite you evil worms.

Fuck you guys.
This is why I cage at the mayo monkey nationalists whining about the destruction of the white race because they are the ones committing genetic suicide by breeding with noodlewhores . WMAF couples are the highest interracial couple in the world. Can't blame that on jews