Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy today on things that never happened: ugly nerd is married to the most beautiful woman in the world

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191221 014204 Opera

:feelsseriously:
Honestly how fucking hard is it for these faggots to write a semi believable story? They could have wrote "I know an ugly nerdy guy who is married to a cute woman" and it would have gotten their bluepilled viewpoint across while at the same time still seeming believable to unsuspecting readers.
But No, they have to make their fake personal anecdotes completely overblown to try and disprove us inkweels, when in reality they make themselves look like retards.

They always "know" someone
full

How many times have I read this same story

Why are they arguing with femcels, aren't they supposed to defend m'Lady?

Why are they arguing with femcels, aren't they supposed to defend m'Lady?
They occasionally make anti femcel threads to try an not look heavily biased against men, but it's pretty apparent when the femcel thread gets like 4 comments and an innocuous incel thread gets thousands

That's more than impossible

If it's true (it's not), then she's probably cucking him hard.

Probably a mail order bride from Russia.

Plausible if he's rich betabuxx, but he's definitively getting cucked then, or he could be a gigatallfag...

Last edited:
ugly nerdy guy is guaranteed 6'4" minimum

Whenever anyone says "I know a guy" there's a 1000% guarantee whatever follows is bullshit

When he says most beautiful woman in the world it's probably a 2/10 landwhale. This simps always go with the all women are queens crap

stopped reading after "i know a guy"

Seems like every male feminist knows the same guy.

View attachment 179641

:feelsseriously:
Honestly how fucking hard is it for these faggots to write a semi believable story? They could have wrote "I know an ugly nerdy guy who is married to a cute woman" and it would have gotten their bluepilled viewpoint across while at the same time still seeming believable to unsuspecting readers.
But No, they have to make their fake personal anecdotes completely overblown to try and disprove us inkweels, when in reality they make themselves look like retards.
Only way I can see it happening is if the nerd used his IQ to become a millionaire or at least generate a six figure annual salary and is beta buxxing a gold digger.
Whenever anyone says "I know a guy" there's a 1000% guarantee whatever follows is bullshit
I know a guy that flew to the sun like Superman and came back to earth in the same day and told me how warm the sun is.

gigachad marries obese bedbound landwhale

99% of these Stories are horseshit. But then again Destiny and his wife are a thing.

When he says most beautiful woman in the world it's probably a 2/10 landwhale. This simps always go with the all women are queens crap
This or most likely:

I wouldn't call her cuck husband a Chad either honestly. Just tall and (very likely) rich. She's 30+ anyway, her time has passed, she needed her betabuxx before she became undesirable

He is good looking as fuck, tall as fuck and successfull as fuck. If that is not a Chad then nobody is a Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back