Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today on r/IncelExit

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200504 041514

20200504 041549

Tenor 1

Everyone always knows "that ugly guy that has a gf" but if you probe them the guy isn't actually ugly. At worst it's like a Chad with a fused toe or something lol.

I just read the thread. Nobody in there has provided an example. :-(

They always know "a guy" but he's probably a 6-7, jestermaxxing with a good job and status.
It's like psychologist who say shit like, "oh sweetie, you life is not over because you have asperger! I know plenty of guys who has asperger and have a girlfriend! Look *show 6ft tall chad with square chiseled jaw, beard and hunter eyes* See? Anything is possible if you believe in yourself sweetie, TEEHEE"

Everyone always knows "that ugly guy that has a gf" but if you probe them the guy isn't actually ugly. At worst it's like a Chad with a fused toe or something lol.
JFL

They think 6/10 is ugly

They all had very upbeat personalities !
See ? Personality matters despite statistics showing otherwise but those statistics are SEXIST ! :soy:

They always know "a guy" but he's probably a 6-7, jestermaxxing with a good job and status.
It's like psychologist who say shit like, "oh sweetie, you life is not over because you have asperger! I know plenty of guys who has asperger and have a girlfriend! Look *show 6ft tall chad with square chiseled jaw, beard and hunter eyes* See? Anything is possible if you believe in yourself sweetie, TEEHEE"
God do I hate survivorship bias and apex fallacy.

just burst in playing the ukulele theory

If I consider the ugly guys in my social circle, most of them are incels with the exception of 3:
  • Betabuxxing for an ugly divorced foid with 3 kids.
  • Single now but used to be married. His wife was pretty good looking too, but an absolute psycho cunt. She cheated on him and initiated the divorce.
  • Married for the 2nd time, 3 kids in total. Total bullshit artist, useless like a slinky but managed to get into a management position anyway. Not betabuxxing since his 2nd wife is rather attractive and rich.
The 3rd guy remains a mystery to me, since he's done well professionally and with women despite being ugly and an arrogant douchebag.

Last edited: