Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today on my nightwalk, it felt sooo good to fully bear hug this street dog. She's very lovely and gets excited whenever I show up to her area.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
It felt soo good to feel that flood of oxytocin in my brain as a hugged her with both my arms and felt the warmth of another loving living being. However, at the same time, it was tragic to know just how contrastingly touchless and deprived I am of skin contact with other human beings. I've never touched a woman in my life. Never gotten hugged. My barren soul is in total ruin and stricken with an indescribable poverty. This is not life, this is living death.

Last edited:
besides the dogpill and all, dogs can be good buddies and wont judge you on your looks :feelsautistic:

Just buy a dog theory

dogs can be good buddies and wont judge you on your looks :feelsautistic:
I know 40 odd dogs in my neighborhood from all of my walking trips. They all love me. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

You're hugging dogs while foids are fucking them

You're hugging dogs while foids are fucking them
I am content with hugs. I'm not into bestiality like degenerate sluts are.

Honestly considering pets in order to get that social hormone flowing. Something small and easy to take care of like a land tortoise would be ideal, but pets aren't allowed where I live. Oh well, who would know?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back