Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today my stepfather said "it's over for you".

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Since it's Christmas today in Germany I visited my mom and stepfather. Suddenly the relationship topic came up and my mom said: "Well some people still find girlfriends at your age" to which my step father responded: "Well I think once you reach this age without ever having been in a relationship it's impossible for you to make it."

At this point I was surprised and pissed my mom obviously told him about my inceldom.

So my mom said: "Hey don't say something like that. It's not true." to which I responded: "No he's right!" and my stepfather than went on saying: "Even if he would find a woman after 40 years of having been alone you can not function in a relationship no more. You are too old to get used to making compromise and stuff. It just wouldn't work."

I HATE christmas.

Jeez, no way im still having christmas with my mum at 40, would rope way before that

Best gift ever.

No more bluepills!

Pretty based. He sounds wise and blackpilled for a stepfather, ngl.

Spending time with your family is always better when you are drunk. He seems to be a pretty based dude, maybe he's willing to empty some bottles with you.

No more bluepills!

At some point it becomes too obvious to keep it up. I have to say both my mom and step father are pretty blackpilled. After that we also talked about how women screw over men in marriage anyway. The kids are taken from you. Your money is stolen from you. And my stepfather added: "After that your life is basically over."

So they agree that it's over not just on one level for me but pretty much on all levels. Like even if I made it it wouldn't work and even if it worked it would eventually fuck up my entire life.

Jfl talking about relationships/sex with your parents. How does that even happen?

Spending time with your family is always better when you are drunk. He seems to be a pretty based dude, maybe he's willing to empty some bottles with you.

We used to do that but he is almost 70 now and can't do it anymore.

Since it's Christmas today in Germany I visited my mom and stepfather. Suddenly the relationship topic came up and my mom said: "Well some people still find girlfriends at your age" to which my step father responded: "Well I think once you reach this age without ever having been in a relationship it's impossible for you to make it."

At this point I was surprised and pissed my mom obviously told him about my inceldom.

So my mom said: "Hey don't say something like that. It's not true." to which I responded: "No he's right!" and my stepfather than went on saying: "Even if he would find a woman after 40 years of having been alone you can not function in a relationship no more. You are too old to get used to making compromise and stuff. It just wouldn't work."

I HATE christmas.
BRUTALLLL , your step father is right !!!! , how you manage to have a stepfather???, I would be traumatized to have someone close to me that mogs me so strongly, knowing that he fucks my mother is not something comfortable...

Jfl talking about relationships/sex with your parents. How does that even happen?

Yeah man. I don't fucking know.
BRUTALLLL , your step father is right !!!! , how you manage to have a stepfather???, I would be traumatized to have someone close to me that mogs me so strongly, knowing that he fucks my mother is not something comfortable...

He is a good guy. Without him I'd probably still be homeless.

Almost everytime me family comes round the topic of relationships comes up and I'm always asked y I have no gf. This has been the only year it hasn't happened thankfully

Brutal spendingchristmasalonepill.

Cliffs: It's Over

Based step father tbh, better to be given the dark truth than false hope.

Almost everytime me family comes round the topic of relationships comes up and I'm always asked y I have no gf. This has been the only year it hasn't happened thankfully

Because they know why. They won't bring it up for a while until at some point it is so obvious that it's not even awkward to talk about it anymore.

Exactly, im roping soon enough buddy boyo :feelshehe:

Time goes by so far you will realize it's not even necessary to rope. You are basically dying a natural death while driving to the store to get the rope. Life really is that short.

Because they know why. They won't bring it up for a while until at some point it is so obvious that it's not even awkward to talk about it anymore.
It's over for me

You need a rope

I avoid talking about relationships/sex as much as possible when around family. Maybe they wont ask anyways when I'm 25 and still a KHHV.

are you from spain ? I ask that because barcelona on your profile image

are you from spain ? I ask that because barcelona on your profile image
No it's my profile pic cuz it showcases a brutal mogging and I also watch football. Btw ur profile name suits me tbh

No it's my profile pic cuz it showcases a brutal mogging and I also watch football. Btw ur profile name suits me tbh
but messi brutal mogged pique , he is the best player of all time !!!

If my father said something like this for me I would go away. Oh wait, I even don't have a father.

But hey now I have a big white hair in my head. :feelshaha:

but messi brutal mogged pique , he is the best player of all time !!!
Jfl yeh but not lookswise. Not even moneywise. Not only is pique 6 foot 4 and good looking enough to b with shakira, he has iq of 140 and owns a billiondollar company. (Not chad worshipping just stating facts on why pique mogs Messi)

Jfl yeh but not lookswise. Not even moneywise. Not only is pique 6 foot 4 and good looking enough to b with shakira, he has iq of 140 and owns a billiondollar company. (Not chad worshipping just stating facts on why pique mogs Messi)
If Messi were single, Shakira would have preferred him, Messi is very popular all over the world, for the actual shakira the most important thing is the fame,a young shakira would prefer loooks over fame for sure, on her 20s and 30s, she fucks many chads for sure , without a doubt she would have chosen messi if he were single, they would be one of the most famous couples in the world, that would give them even more fame and fortune.

Pretty based. He sounds wise and blackpilled for a stepfather, ngl.
Seriously. He didnt shame OP for being inexperienced, what he's really saying is it would be harder for OP to be a cuck

What happened to your real dad? Did your mom cuck him?

Ngl the title sounds like LARP

I avoid talking about relationships/sex as much as possible when around family. Maybe they wont ask anyways when I'm 25 and still a KHHV.
I'm 25 and my mother still has hope, though it seems to finally be crumbling after so many years of constant erosion. The blackpill is a river that, with time, cuts through the rocky bluepill like a sword.

Seems he's based. Otherwise I was going to say you should be planning to, as St. Alek said, convert his life status to death status

Sobering truth stated by the step dad there. :feelsokman:

Vicious but true.

I HATE christmas.
Based stepfather. Better than the boomer cucks who tell us to man up and improve our personalities.

2020 is your year! You will ascend. I am a prophet and this is my prophecy for you

I HATE christmas.
I would rope if I couldn’t find a girl at 40. It would mean that I don’t have hundreds of millions of dollars, which would mean that I would have to rope anyways.

Stop being a doubting Autist!!!
This stupid joke youre trying to play is almost as bad as your talking mouse bullshit. Hope you get AIDS and get raped by Tyrone BBC. Fucking faggot (in minecraft computer games of course)

This stupid joke youre trying to play is almost as bad as your talking mouse bullshit. Hope you get AIDS and get raped by Tyrone BBC. Fucking faggot (in minecraft computer games of course)
I like my autists happy!!! Why art thou so angry??? You're an angry autist! Rejoice I say! Rejoice!

Brutal but true. He's based tbh

I have no idea how incels live that long. It only gets worse and worse every year.

why are you still enduring this shitty family meetings at your age?