Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today my sadness is greater

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
Today my sadness is greater, not due to external causes or internal problems... MUCH LESS DUE TO EMPTINESS, OR SOMETHING “lonely”.

It is precisely because of the evil present in all people (including me).

Whenever I feel sad, my body feels sleepy and tired.

Nobody replying to your thread should cheer you up!

christian bale GIF

Nobody replying to your thread should cheer you up!
the forum is for truecels losers, it's a place to vent, just acting like it. I don't want animation, just sharing.

ok whatever, be depressed - idgaf

Yes, I know, I don't care about other similar posts either, I usually don't care or bother to see them, but sometimes I do the same.

I hate expectations from others, even more so from genetic trash like me.

Last edited:
Yes, I know, I don't care about other similar posts either, I usually don't care or bother to see them, but sometimes I do the same.
I was only trying to cheer you up with humour. Let me give it another go;

What did the little boy with no arms and no legs get for Christmas?

Cancer

I was only trying to cheer you up with humour. Let me give it another go;

What did the little boy with no arms and no legs get for Christmas?

Cancer
I don't know, they're trying to open it.

How has your life been so far?
I got bullied at school, I have a boring job, no friends and I seem to have an effect on women that disgusts them.

Other than that - just awesome :feelskek: :feelskek:

How about you?

I got bullied at school, I have a boring job, no friends and I seem to have an effect on women that disgusts them.

Other than that - just awesome :feelskek: :feelskek:

How about you?
The same.

I'm too ugly and strange for this world.

I intend to continue NEET and hikikomori forever, but I know that when I no longer have my mother, I will have to work or become a beggar.

I'm 1.63 meters tall, my face is disproportionate and disabled.

I'm 25 and I just want to keep using my daily copings in my room.

The girl I liked, even though I knew it, is pregnant with her beloved husband Chad's child. And besides, she's friends with my naughty sister.

The same.

I'm too ugly and strange for this world.

I intend to continue NEET and hikikomori forever, but I know that when I no longer have my mother, I will have to work or become a beggar.

I'm 1.63 meters tall, my face is disproportionate and disabled.

I'm 25 and I just want to keep using my daily copings in my room.

The girl I liked, even though I knew it, is pregnant with her beloved husband Chad's child. And besides, she's friends with my naughty sister.
Tell me more about this naughty sister, Kina-sama

Tell me more about this naughty sister, Kina-sama
He's just a hypergamous foid in the world, who only knows how to talk about beauty and makes fun of ugly men every day, including me, with his friends when he comes to sleep in the next room.

He's just a hypergamous foid in the world, who only knows how to talk about beauty and makes fun of ugly men every day, including me, with his friends when he comes to sleep in the next room.
Oh that sucks, mate. How good is the Yakuza series though. I learnt everything I know about Japan (which isnt much) from those games.

At least your not one of the lesser Asians. The world looks more favorably towards Japanese.