Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today my mom said: "I want to move out because I don't want to see you suffer"

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
Totally over for me :cryfeels: :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

What? Your mom wants to move out?

What is your situation?

She wants you to move out?
The title sounds like she wants to move out.

She will probably move with a friend of her and have orgies with other BBCs.

I mean , where she will go ? Tell me.

She will be alone ? How old is she ?

you can't reach nirvana with that attitude

fuck that's a hard spot to be in. my advice is to sit down with her and talk about it and if that fails I have no idea.sorry bro life sucks and I wish there was a way to change things for incels even a little bit to just bring some peace to you guys.

My mother crys when she thinks I'm asleep. She hates seeing me suffer with my anxiety, etc. She said the other day "When I'm gone, you'll only have yourself". I've accepted this. When I die, nobody will know or care. Nobody will suffer due to my death.

Its her fault you suffer

She doesn't want to see you suffer. She doesn't want to see you period, she wants to run away from you cause even when she gave birth to you, she can't stand seeing you day after day. You're hideous to her. Sorry bro but that's the truth

Yea, my mother doesn't know what to do with me too, she's becoming more and more depressed tbh

fuck that's a hard spot to be in. my advice is to sit down with her and talk about it and if that fails I have no idea.sorry bro life sucks and I wish there was a way to change things for incels even a little bit to just bring some peace to you guys.
Thanks for the empathy.

Could be worse. At least she's nice enough to move away instead of kicking you out.

My mum pretty much told me to get out of the house. After a few hours she said that she said it anger and she didn't mean it. Sure, bitch.

My mother crys when she thinks I'm asleep. She hates seeing me suffer with my anxiety, etc. She said the other day "When I'm gone, you'll only have yourself". I've accepted this. When I die, nobody will know or care. Nobody will suffer due to my death.
You seem to have a good mom

I do. The only person who cares. I'm lucky.
How old are you buddy boyo? Tbh if i had an amazing mom like that i would try hard in life just not to see her in pain. You should be very grateful for your mom regardless.

How old are you buddy boyo? Tbh if i had an amazing mom like that i would try hard in life just not to see her in pain. You should be very grateful for your mom regardless.
25. I am very grateful.

o welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash: