Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today marks the beginning of a new era for the incels.is community

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
[UWSL]I will keep this short and sweet. [/UWSL]

Three years ago, I found a home in this community. A place where I could be honest with myself and my prospects, free from the gaslighting platitudes of bluepillers, from the predatory marketing of redpillers.

I intend to stay here.

Here is what you need to know: for the past several days, a tremendous amount of effort has been made—and will continue to be made—to ensure that this community and its culture remains intact. This forum will not disappear today or tomorrow.

The new management team will inherit a weighty burden. We must not waver in our commitment to freedom of expression. We must safeguard our community from an assortment of cancel-culture cucks and soyboy infiltrators.

To our detractors, I have only one thing to say. There's an old proverb from riceland: "Don't sell your ox until you've found a horse."

There is an understandable degree of uncertainty. Serge and Master left massive shoes to fill. Their dedication to this community cannot be understated. But having spoken to several individuals with a close knowledge of the situation, I have every confidence that the new management team is up to the task. There will be many more shitposts to write, greycels to abuse, Redditors to mock.

A toast to new beginnings.
Foto no exif 1

@Fat Link

Last edited:
I love these threads promising great stuff and we just have to take your word for it. Anyways I trust Fat Link so I suppose you're right.

We have to be strong and maintain empathy for our brothers scattered throughout the internet and meatspace. Never forget the Saints who brought us here but also never forget we have a duty to future incels to uphold.

okay I am gonna smoke a cigarette to that, you enjoy your champagne lol:ahegao:

To new beginnings comrades
Ezgif 6 ca6860193b

Last edited:
ill have some champagne, thank you

We have to be strong and maintain empathy for our brothers scattered throughout the internet and meatspace. Never forget the Saints who brought us here but also never forget we have a duty to future incels to uphold.
Cheers brocels

[UWSL]干杯[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I will keep this short and sweet. [/UWSL]

Three years ago, I found a home in this community. A place where I could be honest with myself and my prospects, free from the gaslighting platitudes of bluepillers, from the predatory marketing of redpillers.

I intend to stay here.

Here is what you need to know: for the past several days, a tremendous amount of effort has been made—and will continue to be made—to ensure that this community and its culture remains intact. This forum will not disappear today or tomorrow.

The new management team will inherit a weighty burden. We must not waver in our commitment to freedom of expression. We must safeguard our community from an assortment of cancel-culture cucks and soyboy infiltrators.

To our detractors, I have only one thing to say. There's an old proverb from riceland: "Don't sell your ox until you've found a horse."

There is an understandable degree of uncertainty. Serge and Master left massive shoes to fill. Their dedication to this community cannot be understated. But having spoken to several individuals with a close knowledge of the situation, I have every confidence that the new management team is up to the task. There will be many more shitposts to write, greycels to abuse, Redditors to mock.

A toast to new beginnings.
View attachment 549117

@Fat Link
I joindate mog you :feelsjuice:

Toasts me. XD