Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Today i've watched a soytuber being cucked on live.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
There is this youtuber i follow for.. reasons (it's not amercan or english, long to explain).

Anyway, he's a low tier normie and he was conducting a live stream with other two youtubers: another low tier normie and a manly high tier normie / chadlite.

The girlfriend of the youtuber started "jokingly" flirt with the chadlite but in the end they were all "naaaah we joking" but it was clear the foid wanted the cock of the other guy.

It was really painful, and i guess a lot of cuck have to stand for this shit and suffer but they cannot make a scene and they have to go along the shit because it's "a joke".

brutal ngl
Brutalgif

vid or didnt happen

maybe link the fucking video?

There is this youtuber i follow for.. reasons (it's not amercan or english, long to explain).

Anyway, he's a low tier normie and he was conducting a live stream with other two youtubers: another low tier normie and a manly high tier normie / chadlite.

The girlfriend of the youtuber started "jokingly" flirt with the chadlite but in the end they were all "naaaah we joking" but it was clear the foid wanted the cock of the other guy.

It was really painful, and i guess a lot of cuck have to stand for this shit and suffer but they cannot make a scene and they have to go along the shit because it's "a joke".

So why not link the fucking video, I don't get this at all, it makes literally no sense

"Hey guys I saw this video of some normie getting cucked youtube, brutal, and no you can't see it yourself, just believe me"

Post the video. See if the cuckboy deserved it

Brutal stuff man

Ya if the little cuck tried to stand up and not take it anymore she would just drop him.

Post video or delete this thread

Initially read this as “I saw a soyfucker being set on fire”

Wouldn't have any sense, it's not in english.

You mean Montanablack and Knossi right? Well that guy is getting a tour with bushido and is going to be able to hit a disstrack against his ex-gf with a famous rapper fuark

You mean Montanablack and Knossi right? Well that guy is getting a tour with bushido and is going to be able to hit a disstrack against his ex-gf with a famous rapper fuark

I have no idea who they are, they were other people.

Cope, link the video insecure cuck

You realise he's just saying that because the video doesn't exist and hes making this thread out of thin air with no source. It takes more effort trying to justify why you can't post a video link a fucking thread is even about rather than just posting the link and letting the viewers translate by themselves. OP is a soyboy cuckfuck.

Imagine tying these ppl up then forcing the bitch to deep throat him to the point she suffocates lol, watchu gonna do when the oxygen runs out for you.

Hey faggot how about you link the video instead of describing it to us like we're retards?

you wouldn't understand what the fuck is happening you low iq morons, it's a guy with his gf and his gf is flirting through skype with another man

This is what waits you behind Ascension Wall