Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Today is the day that broke me"

"She told me she was asexual"

She wasn't giving him sex at all but was fucking his friends?

I really hope this is a LARP.

>she was sleeping with two of her male best friends even tho she would tell me she was asexual
this has got to be satire :feelshaha:

>if beauty does not matter then why do we kill the cockroach and admire the butterfly?
tbh I burn them all because I hate critters like that
butterflies are ugly as shit upclose

>I learned to play guitar for her,I learned to cook her favorite dishes and bought her favorite plants for her, I made her 300 origami hearts by hand for her birthday
:lul::lul::lul:

>she was sleeping with two of her male best friends even tho she would tell me she was asexual
many foids say that to their betabuxx cucks so they wouldn't need to have sex with them

Another proof that 'asexuality :soy:' doesn't exist.

Aesexuality only exists in people who have brain injuries and shit lmfao

This is truly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, and he somehow thinks its his fault his girlfriend is a whore. God have mercy on his soul, someone should of blackpilled him a a while ago.

everyone keeps telling me stuff gets better but clearly it does not, everyone is so full of bullshit with the “beauty does not matter “crap , if beauty does not matter then why do we kill the cockroach and admire the butterfly?
Based analogy. This guy may have acted like a cuck with that foid in the past but deep inside he knows the blackpill is true.

I grew to become a pacifist due to my teachers scolding me when I would defend myself against my bullies ganging up on me and calling me racial slurs, I’ve had a couple of girls come close to me just to tell their friends how ugly I am up close, when I was in high school they locked me in a bathroom to avoid me being in class photos,
Trucel trait. He should be posting here, not roping.
Only Chadsexuality exists when it comes to holes. :dab::dab:

Hope he broke up with this foid and leaves his mother behind. That‘s what happens when an incel isn‘t blackpilled.
:blackpill: saves lifes!

he needs to join this forum

Of course it does not exist in the capacity that women want people to think. An asexual person would be a defected being. It's not normal to not want to do the very thing that enables the survival of the species.

>if beauty does not matter then why do we kill the cockroach and admire the butterfly?
tbh I burn them all because I hate critters like that
butterflies are ugly as shit upclose

>I learned to play guitar for her,I learned to cook her favorite dishes and bought her favorite plants for her, I made her 300 origami hearts by hand for her birthday
:lul::lul::lul:
It's sadly not satire. This is the reality of many many relationships that a less observant person envies. A lot of them are together just to split the rent or other monetary gains. The guy they are with is just a friend they sleep with occasionally out of an obligation. And sometimes they don't even sleep with them once.

Someone invite this boyo here

:bluepill: can be fatal

you'd have to be a complete retard to be :bluepill: to that level though, so kinda deserves it thb

im surprised the post hasn't been deleted by feminist mods. females hate it when unattractive males are self aware about their problems.

she was sleeping with two of her male BEST FRIENDS
even tho she would tell me she was asexual

el-risitas-lol.gif

they're all the same shit, they all say the same shit
Aesexuality only exists in people who have brain injuries and shit lmfao
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've met people claiming to be asexual online. It takes only a few small conversations to realize they are often extremely sexual with degenerate tendencies and preferences (cuck fetish, bdsm, etc)

Anyways JFL at copers thinking this story was a larp. You still don't know women. From my experience these stories are EXTREMELY common.

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
"Based on my experience talking with other men and women online and them telling me their stories" is what I meant and you know this :feelsseriously:

Anyways JFL at copers thinking this story was a larp. You still don't know women. From my experience these stories are EXTREMELY common.
They think it's a LARP because don't believe a guy could be such a retard. Nothing to do with not knowing women.

That cockroach butterfly comparison was a nice anectode .

Deep down He knows that Looks Matter maybe Not that ONLY LOOKS MATTAER but Close enough

Life is Shit If your Not an upper echolon man , He should Join us Here

Murder suicide?

This wasnt a suggestion, it was a questiin, get off my back :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

“If beauty doesn’t matter, why do we kill the cockroaches and admire the butterfly” that’s pretty good. Over for poeticcels

Serves him right, you should never place a woman on a pedestal

Even if you're above 5/10 to 7/10 and ascend this is the inevitable reality waiting for you

God that was brutal to read, feels bad for this fella

When you hear fags saying incels can get girlfriend, they forget to tell this is what they have to deal with to get those scraps of attention.

Women really have no souls...

LARP doesn't mean anything when this is theoretically likely anyways

"Two of her male "bestfriends""
Two of nearby Chads. W*men don't befriend chad, they bow for him. They are bestfriends only in her imagination JFL
Either way this is a very sad post. It naturally denies both the bluepill and the redpill at once in saddest possible light :feelsrope:
Worst of all it's likely real. Take the cuckpill guys:blackpill:
you realise chads are very rare? it's very unlikely 2 of her male friends were both chad, i bet they were normies

They always have contact with chads. Their entire youth revolves around sniffing out and seeking chads nonstop. They have a way more elaborate social circle then you or us for this exact reason.
you dont realise chads are way more rare than stacies

i bet my left nut they weren't chads, either mid tier normies or high tier normies

One thing is he says he doesn't want to exist anymore. Assuming he honestly believes that and he ropes...

1.) If there is no afterlife he is just dead and gone, which is what he wants.

2.) There is an afterlife but also the option to not play anymore, so he can choose 'quit'.

3.) There is an afterlife but no option to 'quit'. This still works for him because chances are his next life will be better than his current one - and in that scenario there is no way out anyway

They are that has nothing to do with it.
I am speaking from experience, every foid in my class has contact with multiple chads, it's just whether they will stay around or not that involves the scarcity.
they arent chads, you probably think white normies are chads just like other users here

That whore doesn't deserve him. I hope he gets a good wife.

Foid asexuality = fucking two guys who aren't their boyfriend :feelsclown: