Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today is Terry Davis's birthday (December 15th)

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
RIP GODKING TERRY, GODS FAVORITE AND CHOSEN PROGRAMMER.

When people bring up incels nobody brings up Terry Davis. From what I know either he had no relationships his whole life (which I'm 90% sure this is the case) or maybe had one. Regardless, he used it to godmaxx and create his own OS. He was enlightened and based, and knew the world for what it was.

Unfortunately on August 18th of 2018 he "committed suicide" by jumping in front of a train. Although I think his suicide was just as valid as Epstein's, as in it didn't happen and was an artificial killing by the governmental powers that be to an individual who did know too much about the system.

Regardless of feelings on that the life of Terry is somewhat of a whitepill; a person who was incel who made something of himself, and it's also a blackpill in the sense of how hard it was to be anything and how his life and his work was artificially ended and how hard (((people))) worked to end any work he did. I probably should've posted this sooner but oh well. Post any terry vids you have srs

Last edited:
More proof that everyone born in December is fucked up!

sad shit, watching him degrade until insanity, he was exiled from society. Seeing myself end up like him only makes me more sad

RIP Terry
Fuck glowniggers

Absolute mogger
Also JFL if you think the powers that be gave a shit about him

Attachments

• 1608097306612.png
    1608097306612.png
    332.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: