Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is my birthday...

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
No, I'm not baiting to hear someone say happy birthday to sate my ego.

I am 22 today. I have no friends, I have a horrible family. A horrible job. I'm fairly hideous. I hate my birthday, I've never had a party, even as a kid because I had no friends to invite. We never had the money to host one, nor for any presents so I've always had hatred for my birthday because it's just another day reminding me that I'm missing out on basic human experiences that everyone has or has had like the bare minimum of a fucking hug.

This year I'm reminded that no one is here for me. Women hate me and things will never get any better for me. I've tried, nothing works. No toxic positive comments can change that. It will never get better from here on out. It's over already and nothing ever really began.

Unhappy birthday OP!!!

The only salvation is moneymaxxing.

If we can't sexmog, we'll moneymog these min-wage normies & foids.

Happy bday, get high or drunk, and eat lots of nice food or something

Happy Birthday brocel. :feelscomfy:

Play roblox instead

I am 22 today. I have no friends, I have a horrible family. A horrible job. I'm fairly hideous. I hate my birthday, I've never had a party, even as a kid because I had no friends to invite. We never had the money to host one, nor for any presents so I've always had hatred for my birthday because it's just another day reminding me that I'm missing out on basic human experiences that everyone has or has had like the bare minimum of a fucking hug.

This year I'm reminded that no one is here for me. Women hate me and things will never get any better for me. I've tried, nothing works. No toxic positive comments can change that. It will never get better from here on out. It's over already and nothing ever really began.
I recommend finding a really good cope like a solid MMO to escape into. I've been playing world of warcraft classic - unlike retail (which is too hard now imo) it's a bit of fun.

Happy birthday GrAY

Happy bday

6oua8x3i74w61.png

Happy birthday! I don't know what to say boyo. Life as a sub-8 male is shit. Look on the bright side, there are other subhumans like you:
>be me
>living on disability benefits
>no gf
>no job
>very few frens (2 real life ones)
>living in a rural shed
It doesn't get better. It only gets worse.

I AM A MUSLIM YOU FARMER

HaPpY CaKe DaY

The only salvation is moneymaxxing.

If we can't sexmog, we'll moneymog these min-wage normies & foids.
Im not smart enough to work a high paying job or invent or be an entrepreneur or something.
Happy bday, get high or drunk, and eat lots of nice food or something
I'd love to get drunk but I drive for a living and I only really drink strong stuff.
Play roblox instead
It doesn't work very well on my Xbox
I recommend finding a really good cope like a solid MMO to escape into. I've been playing world of warcraft classic - unlike retail (which is too hard now imo) it's a bit of fun.
PC games don't work on my shitty laptop or phone.

i got this gift for you

iu
Usually at birthdays, the main even comes with a knife. Where's my knife? (To cut her) (free)(in Minecraft)
Happy birthday! I don't know what to say boyo. Life as a sub-8 male is shit. Look on the bright side, there are other subhumans like you:
>be me
>living on disability benefits
>no gf
>no job
>very few frens (2 real life ones)
>living in a rural shed
It doesn't get better. It only gets worse.

View attachment 701665
Living the dream, I wish I could just be neet but my parents force me to pay rent otherwise it's bye bye free meals and free roof

I have something to tell you and you're going to like it . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Another Aquarius poster. ( happy birthday man! )
Brutal.

I had mine on the 25th.

It´s a very masculine sign btw
Cosmic Chad PowER

My birthday is close and I don't expect great things from it

happy birthday brocel

Happy birthday boyo :feelsLightsaber:

Happy birthday brocel. Nice gondola avi btw.

Happy birthday brocel. I know it's not much, but at the very least you have us.

Happy Birthday. :feelsYall:

May you be blessed with copes of your liking and a fine rope when the reaper arrives.

It's brutal when no one from your family doesn't even remember. Poorcel trait, never had a birthday party or got any present.