Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is my birthday

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Spent in isolation sadly, though I wouldn't have had big plans with friends anyway. I wanted to make a cake for myself but getting to the shop to buy ingredients is hard right now. Even so I survived another year on this retarded planet, so doot doot. I look forward to another year of social doom.

happy birthday, bro
enjoy your day
Tenor 260

Happy bday OP :feelsautistic:

may you have some good times

Happy birthday fellowcel

happy birthday

Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday

Happy birthday opie

Brutal isolation is sad, but hbd op

A birthday is just another day if you are an incel
Still HB and good luck

happy birdthday bro for what its worth try gamemaxxing

Happy belated birthday.

Congrats on getting 1 year closer to being an oldcel :feelsautistic:

ur birthday and on .co, welcome brother im very sorry for ur genetic disadvantages

Spent in isolation sadly, though I wouldn't have had big plans with friends anyway. I wanted to make a cake for myself but getting to the shop to buy ingredients is hard right now. Even so I survived another year on this retarded planet, so doot doot. I look forward to another year of social doom.
Happy birthday bro.

Happy birthday dont be hard on yourself buddy boyo