Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today Is my birthday. What should I do?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Been depressed sitting in my room the entire day LDARing. Im thinking of going to the store later and buying a case of hard seltzer and drinking it all and then just passing out. Anyone have any suggestions of what I should do I just dont wanna live anymore. One's birthday is the happiest day of a normies year being with friends and whatnot and here I am. What do?

well, what do you enjoy doing?

depends how old you are

Just cope Harder

My brithdays? Lonely AS fuck , i dont Care really Just get drunk and consume good food

Get some beers, go to an empty shore if you have one or an abndoned place. Drink and contemplate your shitty life while posting here.

Happy birthday lad :feelsaww:

maybe it's too late but happy birthday :feelsaww:

Mix that stuff with an energy drink of your choice (preferably with as much caffeine as possible) and the experience will be ten times better

Belated but happy birthday fellowcel!

I wish I was 22 again... But I'm turning 27 soon and days were all the same in the last 3 years... and probably it won't change for a while, but hope dies last...:bluepill:

Happy bday

Don't worry it could always be worse. I was in a mental hospital two birthdays and wasn't even allowed to go outside

Just cope Harder

My brithdays? Lonely AS fuck , i dont Care really Just get drunk and consume good food
Imagine being born and this is what god does to you because you aren't good looking. Truly a sadist creator we have. I fuckin hate him

Happy birthday!

Imagine being born and this is what god does to you because you aren't good looking. Truly a sadist creator we have. I fuckin hate him
Life is to predetermined

The Gifted and genetically blessed Live while the Rest copes under Grand delusion or rots Like Us

Shit feels Like a Game without Admin rights and a Bunch of unconscious ( NPC ) people around

Purely based on Luck

Life is to predetermined

The Gifted and genetically blessed Live while the Rest copes under Grand delusion or rots Like Us

Shit feels Like a Game without Admin rights and a Bunch of unconscious ( NPC ) people around

Purely based on Luck
As soon as you typed this the direahha came in

involve alcohol somehow

Buy some quality wine and pizza

Been depressed sitting in my room the entire day LDARing. Im thinking of going to the store later and buying a case of hard seltzer and drinking it all and then just passing out. Anyone have any suggestions of what I should do I just dont wanna live anymore. One's birthday is the happiest day of a normies year being with friends and whatnot and here I am. What do?
I like to make a big pot of chili in my slowcooker then play vidya all day long while it's cooking. When it's ready, I simoltaneously eat the chili, get drunk off of beer, and watch Star Trek TNG.