Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is my birthday and I celebrate my hell of a life

Fazz35

Fazz35

Recruit
★★
Today is my birthday. I'm turning 24. It was a hellish life with problems at home, school, romantic relationships that created a lot of mental and physical problems for me. Now I am: No family No friends No work No money. When I was little I never imagined I would end up like this otherwise I would have killed myself a long time ago. Now I spend almost all my time in bed and I don't have the strength to even kill myself because I'm too collapsed.

Willpowercel

Happy Birthday GIF by CocoJuice

Today is my birthday. I'm turning 24. It was a hellish life with problems at home, school, romantic relationships that created a lot of mental and physical problems for me. Now I am: No family No friends No work No money. When I was little I never imagined I would end up like this otherwise I would have killed myself a long time ago. Now I spend almost all my time in bed and I don't have the strength to even kill myself because I'm too collapsed.
At least you turned 24. I don't think I will make it past 23

I think he meant unrequited romantic feelings.
I can't tell tbh. OP can you elaborate on what you mean by romantic relationships

OP still not elaborating. Oh boy, it looks like we caught a fakecel over here. :feelssus:
Actually, he hasn't even been online since I made my comment, so I can't tell yet. We will see

Who gives a shit about birthdays. I stopped giving a shit about mine a long time ago. Why would I celebrate the day I entered this simulation prison? I didn't choose to be here.

Actually, he hasn't even been online since I made my comment, so I can't tell yet. We will see
Guys stay calm..by romantic relationships I meant I've never had them and I've always been rejected by every woman