Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is Kim Jong Il's birthday

Jog Mansen

Jog Mansen

Banned
-
Today is the birthday of former chairman of north korea Kim Jong ill

if he were not a dictator he would probably have been an incel but since he led a country he could force any femoid to fuck him

i really wish i could have that power
89262-096f0163b43cb999439c9bfd3f5e8c14.jpg

not only was he an effeminate asian with a receding hairline and a weak chin he was also a manlet

Attachments

• PA-9366443-310x415.jpg
    PA-9366443-310x415.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
We need fascism in the US.

We need fascism in the US.

i agree even if we are only low ranking party officials we would still be treated like ruling class, money, wife, respect

This guy was treated like a god

wish i could have foids crying at my funeral

such an insanely devoted personality cult

he had the fourth largest army in the world had he not been caged in by china and US he could have taken over a large amount of territory

Last edited:
Id dictatormax tbh

but enlightened despot max as well so I can be a good ruler

Is that the father?I get them mixed up?
I think the son had a similar name.
Is he the original dictator.

Is that the father?I get them mixed up?
I think the son had a similar name.
Is he the original dictator.

kim jong un is the third

kim jong il is the second

kim il sung is the first
Id dictatormax tbh

but enlightened despot max as well so I can be a good ruler

dictator doesn't necessarily mean a bad or inefficient ruler it just means their control is absolute

kim jong un is the third

kim jong il is the second

kim il sung is the first
There were three? Thought there were only two.
Oh, never mind, I wasn't counting the son, who is like 30.
I only remember two, who were much older than me.
The first one, who ruled like 50 years, until about 25 years ago,
then his son, who rules until about five years ago.
Finally the one we have today, who looks about 30.

north korea has existed since 1948 and has been ruled by the kim dynasty ever since, they claim to be communists but rule more like absolute monarchs

Happy birthday Dear Leader Kim.

I do want to visit Korea. Not for sex, but just to see it.
I plan on visiting The Demilitarized zone, just so I can say I was in North Korea. You know, those famous Blue Buildings.

Censor isnt enough. More like permanent mute for the present and the future.

erase SJWS and Feminists from existence, just send them to labour camps and starve them

Censor isnt enough. More like permanent mute for the present and the future.

At least we have a President who admitted to being an anti-feminist. If we were to live in a world where he was able to establish whatever he'd like, his agenda fits most of ours. It'd be in our favor.

I do want to visit Korea. Not for sex, but just to see it.
I plan on visiting The Demilitarized zone, just so I can say I was in North Korea. You know, those famous Blue Buildings.

you can visit north korea itself with a permit but a guide will follow you everywhere and your not allowed to discuss politics with the locals
At least we have a President who admitted to being an anti-feminist. If we were to live in a world where he was able to establish whatever he'd like, his agenda fits most of ours. It'd be in our favor.

Trump is better than others but i feel he is too friendly to deregulated business which ended up fucking over the west and resulted in the shit show we have now but he is better than the alternatives

Thank god atleast one of them is sane.
erase SJWS and Feminists from existence, just send them to labour camps and starve them
Extinction