Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is Friday, here is what different folks will do:

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★★★
Chads: Will have sex with hot foid(s), his lips wont touch foid's p*ssy because they dont need to care about foids pleasure to have sex with them.

Betabuxxers: Will watch sports/movies while drinking alone because they are already married, so they dont have sex anymore (cant say the same about their wives)

Normies (betabux candidates): Considering that their gfs still dont have absolute control of them, maybe they will go to a wine night on a nice restaurant (betabux candidate Will pay for everything) and after will have mediocre sex (although their gfs already slept with dozens of chads before and had passionate sex with them)

Normies (very young)/sub-5/incels in denial: some will play videogames/drink/do any other funny thing at home. Some will go to bars and nightclubs just to spend money, be rejected and see chads picking up all the girls. Some will go to the gym or read/watch blue/redpill dating advice willing to self improve.

Blackpilled incels: we will rot at home alone.

I'll be playing the new black ops 6 while eating doritos and might stalk a stacy foid if I see one when I go do groceries

Accurate from men I used to work with. Although, I think that normie pool is dwindling as men need to be Oofy Doofy from the start now.

Well. Here I am back from wagecucking. Im going to play a FPS, but dont know If i will drink alcohol because tomorrow ill have to wake up early.

Today a foid made fun of me at work in front of everyone. I blame: her, my colleagues, my parents (poor genetics and misandrist education) and god for letting me alive for so long.