Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Today is blackout day

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
Basically BLMfags (not actual black people, just guilty white liberals) are refusing to spend any money today because blah blah blah who cares bottom line is that you can expect to see a significantly smaller amount of faggots outside today which is nice

How pleasant.

Really?

I thought everyone but especially the soys (ie which is to say the type of degenerate race traitor whites that would be a part of BLM) shopped exclusively online?

So in which case would mean we'd already not see a lot of people outside doing this routine.

Well save for grocery shopping anyway but even that is becoming online enabled (and is already available in many locations so I've heard) as time goes on.

Spent $60 on my lunch on expensive lobster then bought this $100 steampunk skull thing, get rekt normgroids

It wont even make scratch in the burgerland economy

Mogs me at having spending money

I really don't know what's goin on in the world. Didn't even hear about this until right now

I didn't notice and I don't care