Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today in class I was bored so I read Elliot Rodgers manifesto

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Since last time I read it I left it at page 70 and today I read until page 90, it made the lesson much more entertaining (and blackpilled) kek. Now I'm really starting to feel terrible for ER (before I felt like "he's a volcel/he's not different from users here"), when he was forced to move from his mother's house to Santa Barbara he had to share apartment with Chads and normies who would brag about how they had sex with girls. Even in one moment he gets angry and punches the wall of this room after hearing that one of his flatmates (a low tier Mexican normie) had lost his virginity long ago.

My twisted world should be mandatory reading for everyone tbh

I want a physical copy of my twisted world ngl it would be cool

ER is honestly just a high inhib aspiecel. He had the looks and money, just not the mental.

ER is honestly just a high inhib aspiecel. He had the looks and money, just not the mental.
Yeah it annoys me that he was already rich and didn't have to pay anything (his parents paid him laptops, books, rent, videogames) but he still was obsessed with winning the lottery.

It’s prob gonna be a fast read tbh

All he had was money. He still had no chance in Chadifornia as a hapa autistic manlet.
I thought it he was 5’10 , :/
Still mogs me to shit though

high iq high t alpha male silver back behavoir

Wow after a refresher skim, I kinda realize the extent to which he was mentally trapped. He legit writes like a little boy.

Since last time I read it I left it at page 70 and today I read until page 90, it made the lesson much more entertaining (and blackpilled) kek. Now I'm really starting to feel terrible for ER (before I felt like "he's a volcel/he's not different from users here"), when he was forced to move from his mother's house to Santa Barbara he had to share apartment with Chads and normies who would brag about how they had sex with girls. Even in one moment he gets angry and punches the wall of this room after hearing that one of his flatmates (a low tier Mexican normie) had lost his virginity long ago.
I'm stuck at page 75 but it's unreal how i can relate to his feelings. He was a super nice kind and sensitive guy destroyed by female liberation and foids brutality

I recall hearing that part. I forgot whether it was BasedShaman or the other guy.