Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I went to go to the guy to fix my computer

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Hey fellow brocels today I went out at 8 went to 7 11 bought bus tickets went to the bus station went back to the 7 11 because I realized I only needed one bus ticket went to catch the next bus at another stop 901 I believe 901 took me to another stop then I took another buss named 51 . 51 took me to my old school
Turns out they didn’t have computers they told me to go to my school. So I went for the first time (Iam currently online)
Went their the office woman didn’t understand the problem with my computer but soon she under stood told me to go to the school library
The woman working at the school library also had difficulty understanding my computer problem but eventually she understood I also told her not to take the vaccine they allowed me to use the school computer but I didn’t have admin password so they told me to find a repair man. Went to bus station and took number 51 I believe took me to an area called eaux Claires took 901 there 901 took me to a repair man the guy was ethnic short and physical attractive must had a nice personality
d he didn’t understand what I wanted fixed in the computer I wanted the windows iso file install but he didn’t understand they way I explained to him he thought I was talking about the hard drive and clicking so he said he will call me in 2 hours sp I went back to eaux Claires went to subway and I thought this short man with a nice personality is trying to scam me he calls me within an hour I go back he explains the hard drive but there is no hard drive issue then I explain to him I want the windows iso file installed then he finally understand it he did he can’t fix it right now he also said he will call me within three hours because going somewhere so I decide to go home I cross the street I search what time the bus 901 is coming I searched the bus stop number wrong it did 1:42 but really the bus was just late but at that time I kept walking but I stop walking at another bus stop and I catch the next 901 I go to eaux Claire’s and take a bus home 103 I reach home begin eating food and text the guy I’ll come tomorrow minutes later the door rang it’s my mother!
That’s how my day went brocells how about yours?

I also told people not to take the vaccine and cleaned my plates and cups

I also told people not to take the vaccine and cleaned my plates and cups
everyone who wanted to take the kikecine already got it. so what's up with the iso file? what did you want to do with it?

everyone who wanted to take the kikecine already got it. so what's up with the iso file? what did you want to do with it?
Install it

And I told the jabbed that to take no more vaccines

You should have asked here for tips. There are a ton of technical users on .is, many of which actually in the industry (hazarding a guess)

I also told her not to take the vaccine
I used to have a problem with my old PC where there's BSOD tragedy always happening and I took a taxi for a local mall and he fixed it and asked for my pass and saw my one folder in the desktop named "Anime feet" and I just sat there acting like I didn't see it but it was fixed thanks IT guy:feelsokman:

I
I used to have a problem with my old PC where there's BSOD tragedy always happening and I took a taxi for a local mall and he fixed it and asked for my pass and saw my one folder in the desktop named "Anime feet" and I just sat there acting like I didn't see it but it was fixed thanks IT guy:feelsokman:
I think I have illegal videos that have not yet deleted and my computer doesn’t have a password :feelsokman:

I hope you get yer return key fixed soon!

I

I think I have illegal videos that have not yet deleted and my computer doesn’t have a password :feelsokman:
Wipe the drive and do that again