Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Today I was sitting beside a high IQ guy at class

꧁CyberChimp꧂

꧁CyberChimp꧂

Digital footprint stays boyo
★★★★★
And he was asking a lot of doubts and answered a lot of questions, and there was this htb girl looking at him when ever he answered, and I was sitting beside him and felt shite because she was also probably looking at my subhumanity when she turned around to see him. I washed my hair today, so the fair fell flat on my head, giving me a egg shaped and this htb saw me in my trucel tier look. I started hiding my face with my hands because of that, I'm sure she probably thought about my subhunaity when she saw me in her frame of reference.

Brutal high iqpill

I remember once in a harder class (this is not a brag) I got over a 100 on at uni. Suddenly, my jokes were funny to the people behind me who saw my score. Dweeb at the front thought he was hot shit for scoring 90 whatever. He was a lanky tall guy though so natch I saw him on campus once with a girl.

fuck i just want to tdie already

Im high IQ, tested.

I'm a STEM-cel. I speak 3 foreign languages.

So fucking what?

Looks are everything, the guy who sucked in high school has his dick in my crush right now. Literally as i write this.

What the fuck am i supposed to do with high iq.

Go make money for Chad's kids and holidays?