Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Today I voted

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Today is election day in England, so I went to the local polling station and voted for the "Reform UK" party.

Normally I think voting is just rigged Jewish nonsense, but I like reform and even if it is all rigged, at least awareness about the immigration problem is rising. If they lose and no policies are enforced, then England is lost forever and I will be leaving as soon as possible.

You are an anglophonecel, too?

Your name implies Japanese.
I've been told by ricecels and normie asian "friends" that I have an "Asian brain". I also get along with Asians much better on average.

I dont see the point in voting

The more inmigrants the better. Because the native normies who bully you have to compete with the new men, so they struggle in getting laid, having family,etc.

The more inmigrants the better. Because the native normies who bully you have to compete with the new men, so they struggle in getting laid, having family,etc.
Shut up you stupid Jew