Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I turn 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
it was over before it even began... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Turning 14 in a few months

Sweetie, have this lolipop
76c6d59076a74da98583ff047c440639

Nigga i'm a zygote

everyone on this forum is a chad since you fertilized your mom's egg while you were still a sperm
:chad::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::banhammer::chad::banhammer::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

im going to be entering middle school soon, anyone have any advice on how i deal with being mogged by my peers?

it was over before it even began... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If you are seriously 14 at least proteinmaxx so you don't end up a semi-manlet like me (I'm several several inches below 6'0)

You can't even get respect from other men if you are a manlet

And it really sucks being called "kinda short". Which happened to me all the time when I was younger. How in the fuck is someone kinda short? Youre either short or not, there's no kinda

I turn 14 next year

If you are seriously 14 at least proteinmaxx so you don't end up a semi-manlet like me (I'm several several inches below 6'0)

You can't even get respect from other men if you are a manlet

And it really sucks being called "kinda short". Which happened to me all the time when I was younger. How in the fuck is someone kinda short? Youre either short or not, there's no kinda
That's literally me. I think I'm tall enough where if I had a chad face it would be ok and unnoticed but due to my face people comment on my height and I've also been called similar things to 'kinda short'
im going to be entering middle school soon, anyone have any advice on how i deal with being mogged by my peers?
I don't know, haven't been to middle school yet.

I don’t turn 14 today

Go ER on them (in Minecraft)

if ur 14 just go get hgh u lazy bastard

Today I turned 9 years old

Can you ascend?

over if you are a virgin after 10

Over before it began

You bettER get used to it boyo.

14? JFL. This is why I can’t take most people here seriously.

It only gets worse from here brocel

You are an oldcel already boyo

Jfl I was joking. I'm 56

WTF happened in that photo?
It’s crazy to think there are so many people here as young as my little bro. I doubt he posts here but who knows.

It’s crazy to think there are so many people here as young as my little bro. I doubt he posts here but who knows.

You should blackpill him

Indeed boy, it has never began for you. You never had a chance tbhnglnglngltbhdedsrsrsrsrsrsrtbhtbhtbhtbhnglngltbhnglngltbhngldedsrsrsrdededetbhnglsrs

I turn 12 tmr

Not surprising

I Will be born tomorrow

play with your weiner so it gets big

You have so much time to get money for surgery. You'd be better off on Looksmax...

I turned 8, is it over for me?
full

Then it's over

Going for the wizard status i see

Happy birthday

Today I'll turn into an embryo. Wish me luck