Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today I see an post criticizing women, I get depressed.

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
I hate women, especially feminists. Every day I vent my anger, like Two Minutes hate in 1984, listing in my mind all the reasons why I hate them. And I sympathize greatly with the posts criticizing women posted on this forum.

But today I saw a post by a brocel criticizing women and I suddenly became depressed. Because no matter how horrible and vile I portray women to be, in the end I still want them. The more terrible a woman is, the more miserable I am that I crave such a terrible being.

Women are inferior. Men are superior. So why can't we get the girl? Women are mean. Men are honest. So why can't we get the girl? Above all, why do we want women?

Sexual desire is the greatest tragedy for men.

And that's the biggest problem of getting blackpilled. You'll realise there will never be such thing as ascending or normie-esque dating life for us

Tbf cutting the links between us and the soyciety as much as we could is the best thing we could do, ignorance is the strength in this case

And that's the biggest problem of getting blackpilled. You'll realise there will never be such thing as ascending or normie-esque dating life for us

Tbf cutting the links between us and the soyciety as much as we could is the best thing we could do, ignorance is the strength in this case
:feelsrope:

Easiest way to let go of a love hate relationship is to stop caring altogether. But moving on is easier said than done.

Doesn't matter since I won't fuck one, but yeah they are my fav
Doesn't matter to me too, I won't be able to fuck any race of foids including noodlewhores who have rejected me

Doesn't matter to me too, I won't be able to fuck any race of foids including noodlewhores who have rejected me
Brutal man, are you neurodivergent or is it a looks problem?