Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I saw a manlet being cucked (over for Manlets)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
:feelsEhh: Feel like reading Nigger?

i was on the bus, and i saw a Manlet standing in front of a Chad Lite and a Becky. (they were both sitting)
Becky was cuddling and kissing CL, while the Manlet stood there and watched :feelskek:
WHILE he tried to crack jokes, and acted like this isn't cucking.
Sometimes the Manlet looked around with a mean face, like "this is my bro and his gf, and i'm gonna kick the shit out of those who disturbs the love birds"
Like he's some kind of Wingman, so Chad can score the girl like in how i met your mother/how i cucked your father

Even the bitch height mogged him
She mogged ME TOO THO :lul::lul:

And you know what?
I don't feel sorry for the guy. He deserves it.
If you are a manlet and ugly (like me the TrueAlphaCel and last remaining truecel of the site) you just can't make friends.
He was also Chad's bitch if you think about it.

Thanks jews :feelsYall:

Unless the woman is in a relationship with said manlet there is no feasible way she was 'cucking' him

No such thing as a wingman if you don't get pussy as well. I remember those cold days when my "friend" would have a girl and I'd just third wheel, hoping to learn his secrets. I remember asking him how he did it. Pleading even, for him to give me the precious information that would get me laid. I should have purchased a shotgun and filled his head up with my "information" instead.

No such thing as a wingman if you don't get pussy as well. I remember those cold days when my "friend" would have a girl and I'd just third wheel, hoping to learn his secrets. I remember asking him how he did it. Pleading even, for him to give me the precious information that would get me laid. I should have purchased a shotgun and filled his head up with my "information" instead.
Brutal
I’ve been there too.
I just didn’t get it. How did he do it? His game must be next level, because he could pull any chick.
There was no secret sentence, nor secret body language trick.
Unless the woman is in a relationship with said manlet there is no feasible way she was 'cucking' him
He was cucked by the brutal reality. :feelsUgh:

:feelsEhh: Feel like reading Nigger?

i was on the bus, and i saw a Manlet standing in front of a Chad Lite and a Becky. (they were both sitting)
Becky was cuddling and kissing CL, while the Manlet stood there and watched :feelskek:
WHILE he tried to crack jokes, and acted like this isn't cucking.
Sometimes the Manlet looked around with a mean face, like "this is my bro and his gf, and i'm gonna kick the shit out of those who disturbs the love birds"
Like he's some kind of Wingman, so Chad can score the girl like in how i met your mother/how i cucked your father

Even the bitch height mogged him
She mogged ME TOO THO :lul::lul:

And you know what?
I don't feel sorry for the guy. He deserves it.
If you are a manlet and ugly (like me the TrueAlphaCel and last remaining truecel of the site) you just can't make friends.
He was also Chad's bitch if you think about it.

Thanks jews :feelsYall:
Your welcome but I’m a manlet too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i read it.

i don't feel bad for the manlet either, by the things you described he's a butthurt faggot. i get that he's angry because he's getting cucked, that's fair, but he still shows signs of narcissism like expecting respect on the bus after acting like a cuck by himself

the easy explanation is that if you ever interact with this manlet and lets say you try to befriend him, truth is he'll belittle you, mock you, bully you just to try to impress other foids or their chadlite friends or just for pure sociopathy.

so, for all i care, he can get cucked. not entitled for sympathy.