Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I saw a hot goth foid with a betabuxx.

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Marxist-Rodgerist
When I was waiting for a bus, they stood near me. Foid was 7/10 HTB, she was constantly laughing nervously when talking to a fat ~25yo LTN/Nearcel with a literal neckbeard. They were talking about some movie. I could saw disgust in her eyes, when looking at him :blackpill:. On other hand dude looked happy, he probably was her betabuxx.

you know he's getting his balls kicked in the bedroom :chad: what a le slayer chad

I've seen ricecel shorter than 170cm with white blonde girlfriend yesterday. And few curries with white gfs in may-june.

When I was waiting for a bus, they stood near me. Foid was 7/10 HTB, she was constantly laughing nervously when talking to a fat ~25yo LTN/Nearcel with a literal neckbeard. They were talking about some movie. I could saw disgust in her eyes, when looking at him :blackpill:. On other hand dude looked happy, he probably was her betabuxx.
Kill her (in game)

Why do you think they were together at all? Sounds like an incel was probably going on a sperg tangent about a movie he likes and she was just playing along till the bus came.

Betabuxxers are not victims, they are enablers. In that respect they are equally guilty of treason as foids.

Goth girls tend to typically have lower standards for some reason, probably part of why they are so fetishized these days