Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today i refused to surrender to stacy manipulations at the supermarket.

whores like that should:

• get rope'd

• get rape'd

• get the moroccon treatment

• have sex with a 1/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glorious victory

that filthy whore, touched my shoulder (inb4 :chad:), gave a huge fake smile and said "heyyyy any chance i can pass before you? i just got 3 items and im in a hurry."

such things happened to me ALOT during my life and well usually i just surrended and said yes like a beta cuck. but not this time.
i just said no with my head for a second and got back to my phone.
Pussybeggar Roosh V forum would attack you and say that you failed her "shit test".

So i went today to the only place i leave my house for - the supermarket. tbh i dont really needed much stuff but im sick of rotting at my room and i wanted to go out so i just got tons of shit like pizza's chocolates drinks etc.

anyway, i finished taking items so i head to the cashiers lines. there were like 5 lines and all were with alot of people and full carts.
so i waited in one, and after 5 minute (when it was pretty close to be my turn) i saw a stacy walking between the lines trying to see where its the shorterst one. she was hot af, tits out and ofcourse no cart so she just held her 0 calorie -im a thot- yogurt and eggs.

so she stopped like 2m behind me, and talked on the phone with a friend (or pretened to talk on the phone) and started her manipulations.... "ye im at the supermarket so big lines omfggggg.... i got only 3 items...... im in a hurry.... it will take so much time and i just need to buy 3 items only.........3.........items......".
it was so fucking obvious how she was trying to make me tell her she can go first (i had a full cart.) she also tried couple of times to make eye contacts with me.

and then.... when she understood im not gonna look at her (well i did when i saw her during the shopping, that ass :feelsokman:) so she decided to just ask me.
that filthy whore, touched my shoulder (inb4 :chad:), gave a huge fake smile and said "heyyyy any chance i can pass before you? i just got 3 items and im in a hurry."

such things happened to me ALOT during my life and well usually i just surrended and said yes like a beta cuck. but not this time.

giphy.gif

fucking lmao. some people looked and laughed. she mumbled something and was pretty embarassed . and ofcourse after like 15 second she went to a different line!!! i knew from the start my line wasnt the shortest for her. she just came to my line cuz she thought ill let her go first.

fuck that filthy whore. i hope she will visit morocco soon.

now im eating a well-deserved champions chocolate.

View attachment 78177

WHORE YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING
Feels so fucking good, oh yeah.

Good job, and what choclate is that? i never seen the purple wrapping?

I will never do any favors to young and able bodied adult. If she was 9 month pregnant maybe yes.

great work! stacies are not entitled to cut in line

I will never do any favors to young and able bodied adult. If she was 9 month pregnant maybe yes.

Still a NO from me. Foids live their entire lives on easy mode. It's high time we start pushing back. Making foids lives easy is what got us into this mess in the first place!

good job OP, foids aren't entitled to anything just for existing

giphy.gif

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Well done, OP. No doubt she fully expected you to say yes just because she's a Stacy. You brought her back down to Earth.

She was in a hurry to cook an omelette for Chad!

Still a NO from me. Foids live their entire lives on easy mode. It's high time we start pushing back. Making foids lives easy is what got us into this mess in the first place!
I'm old school. Also, today this kind of act can go on Youtube in no time, I have a good job that I can lose.

Sorry to rain on your parade but chocolate is soy, just read the ingredients

I'm old school. Also, today this kind of act can go on Youtube in no time, I have a good job that I can lose.

You're gonna lose your job if you don't let a pregnant woman cut in front of you at the supermarket? JFL.

Good job bro :panties: enjoy your chocolate, you earned it.

Lol check this GigaStacy