Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today i refused to surrender to stacy manipulations at the supermarket.

whores like that should:

• get rope'd

• get rape'd

• get the moroccon treatment

• have sex with a 1/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
So i went today to the only place i leave my house for - the supermarket. tbh i dont really needed much stuff but im sick of rotting at my room and i wanted to go out so i just got tons of shit like pizza's chocolates drinks etc.

anyway, i finished taking items so i head to the cashiers lines. there were like 5 lines and all were with alot of people and full carts.
so i waited in one, and after 5 minute (when it was pretty close to be my turn) i saw a stacy walking between the lines trying to see where its the shorterst one. she was hot af, tits out and ofcourse no cart so she just held her 0 calorie -im a thot- yogurt and eggs.

so she stopped like 2m behind me, and talked on the phone with a friend (or pretened to talk on the phone) and started her manipulations.... "ye im at the supermarket so big lines omfggggg.... i got only 3 items...... im in a hurry.... it will take so much time and i just need to buy 3 items only.........3.........items......".
it was so fucking obvious how she was trying to make me tell her she can go first (i had a full cart.) she also tried couple of times to make eye contacts with me.

and then.... when she understood im not gonna look at her (well i did when i saw her during the shopping, that ass :feelsokman:) so she decided to just ask me.
that filthy whore, touched my shoulder (inb4 :chad:), gave a huge fake smile and said "heyyyy any chance i can pass before you? i just got 3 items and im in a hurry."

such things happened to me ALOT during my life and well usually i just surrended and said yes like a beta cuck. but not this time.
i just said no with my head for a second and got back to my phone.

giphy.gif

fucking lmao. some people looked and laughed. she mumbled something and was pretty embarassed . and ofcourse after like 15 second she went to a different line!!! i knew from the start my line wasnt the shortest for her. she just came to my line cuz she thought ill let her go first.

fuck that filthy whore. i hope she will visit morocco soon.

now im eating a well-deserved champions chocolate.

WHORE YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING

visit gandy tbh

Based as fuck. Good job brother

Good job, OP. You showed that whore who's in charge.

the new oreo choco bars r pretty g00d huh?

Well done man. :feelsokman:

Having sex with a 1/10 is the worst punishment a foid could get.

So i went today to the only place i leave my house for - the supermarket. tbh i dont really needed much stuff but im sick of rotting at my room and i wanted to go out so i just got tons of shit like pizza's chocolates drinks etc.

anyway, i finished taking items so i head to the cashiers lines. there were like 5 lines and all were with alot of people and full carts.
so i waited in one, and after 5 minute (when it was pretty close to be my turn) i saw a stacy walking between the lines trying to see where its the shorterst one. she was hot af, tits out and ofcourse no cart so she just held her 0 calorie -im a thot- yogurt and eggs.

so she stopped like 2m behind me, and talked on the phone with a friend (or pretened to talk on the phone) and started her manipulations.... "ye im at the supermarket so big lines omfggggg.... i got only 3 items...... im in a hurry.... it will take so much time and i just need to buy 3 items only.........3.........items......".
it was so fucking obvious how she was trying to make me tell her she can go first (i had a full cart.) she also tried couple of times to make eye contacts with me.

and then.... when she understood im not gonna look at her (well i did when i saw her during the shopping, that ass :feelsokman:) so she decided to just ask me.
that filthy whore, touched my shoulder (inb4 :chad:), gave a huge fake smile and said "heyyyy any chance i can pass before you? i just got 3 items and im in a hurry."

such things happened to me ALOT during my life and well usually i just surrended and said yes like a beta cuck. but not this time.

giphy.gif

fucking lmao. some people looked and laughed. she mumbled something and was pretty embarassed . and ofcourse after like 15 second she went to a different line!!! i knew from the start my line wasnt the shortest for her. she just came to my line cuz she thought ill let her go first.

View attachment 78177

Extremely high iq.

Based and lifefueled. If it were me i wouldve went morocco on her for trying that shit

nobody is entitled to anything, you did the right thing

We need more of this ,

Inb4 banned for bragging

Not srs

Based and redpilled

giphy.gif

View attachment 78177

Dude fucking sane and based.

Eat your chocolate with pride friend.

Based and sex with a 1/10 pilled

go MT moroccon treatment

Alpha as fuck.

The chocolate part was beta though. Drink a glass of Old Rhum next time.

BRAVO. These bitches have to understand something: not because you have a vagina, I will do whatever you want!. A normie would let her pass because,you know,womans always first :soy::soy::soy::soy:

We all have to do this kind of sutff!.

BRAVO,OP,BRAVO! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

just lol at her sentience. if i saw a guy with a full cart, i just move lines, i don't ask him if i can go before him. tf is wrong with foid logic

Excellent choice, fuck that "woman go first" stuff

good job man lets keep up the action.

2019 will be a year of action!

Should have took picture of her

Seems pretty mild tbh but good that you didn't falter.

not all hereos wear capes

is this a kosher nonreddit verified meme? @Ritalincel :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

The cucks would make fun of you but if every men would do the same, the world would be very different today.
(Guests: 71)

Now imagine if the Average cuck :

Her: Makes phone call “ye im at the supermarket so big lines omfggggg....”
You: “Wana go ahead?”
Her: “Sureeee teehee aww thanks” (gives you a dazzling smile then runs away from your subhumanity as fast as possible)
You: for a split moment you think she might have liked you. She smiled after all
You: then reality hits. She gets into the car with chad while you have to wait another 2 minutes missing ideal traffic conditions (or bus conditions)

Conclusion: wasting 15 minutes (including traffic) for a fake smile

Now imagine if the Average cuck :

Her: Makes phone call “ye im at the supermarket so big lines omfggggg....”
You: “Wana go ahead?”
Her: “Sureeee teehee aww thanks” (gives you a dazzling smile then runs away from your subhumanity as fast as possible)
You: for a split moment you think she might have liked you. She smiled after all
You: then reality hits. She gets into the car with chad while you have to wait another 2 minutes missing ideal traffic conditions (or bus conditions)

Conclusion: wasting 15 minutes (including traffic) for a fake smile
You forgot the last one.
Our proud hero would sign in on reddit and write a full story about it.

giphy.gif

She thought that you were an easy target. You just proofed your manliness and did not fall for that slut, well done.
We need more of this ,

I have another story. I actually wanted to make a thread about this, perhaps I will do it later on.

being an easy target must be bullshit experience. both chads and staceys always trying to step over you.

What a slayer chad tbh.congrats boyo

All foids are entitlted to the morrocan treatment

It felt so good the few times I've had the chance to do this to females. All of them were old and ugly, unfortunately.

You'll have to find one of the 99.9% of males that will kowtow to your wants, Pretty Perfect Princess.

being an easy target must be bullshit experience. both chads and staceys always trying to step over you.
yep thats me :feelsrope:
not anymore tho. i hope.