Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today I REFUSED to help a fat foid. Normie and whore got triggered

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
This fat bitch of a coworker asked me how you can walk with a couple containers. So, I EXPLAINED it to her and ILLUSTRATED , I also warned her don't take too much at once with you

The fat bitch took alot of containers (I warned her) she struggled but I ignored her. When she arrived in the stockroom my 2 coworkers shouted at me, 1 normie and 1 whore foid "WHY DONT YOU HELP THAT POOR GIRL?!" then the fat bitch replied "YEAHHH"

Bitch, shut your
[UWSL]fatass up[/UWSL]. I helped you in the first place and illustrated, and you expect me to bring all the containers in the stockroom? FUCK YOU

Last edited:
How an incel can work in retail without roping/going ER in the first few days is beyond me. I quit after 2 days

What a self-entitled bitch.

Last edited:
Types about fat women in bold. :feelsaww:

I'm surprised you didn't get fired by a soy manager or that bitch didn't #Metoo you, based btw

I'm surprised you didn't get fired by a soy manager or that bitch didn't #Metoo you, based btw
They wanna get rid of me but they can't. I have an contract for life there :feelsLSD:

I just cope with the 3 coworkers there I like

6 years now. I don't know how I survived. All of them hate me, I only like 3 coworkers OF THE 150
Damn, you're probably NT or somewhat a normie. The vocational rehabilitation program I'm in (helps autists/disabled people get a job/training) placed me in Winn Dixie. I was a bagger but I wanted to be a stocker so I didn't have to interact with normies that much. Apparently I couldn't do that unless I started out as a bagger and worked my way up which would probably take 3 months (that's how long my training period was)

Literally the only time when any of my "co"workers spoke to me was when they were instructed by the manager to show me how to do something (which only happened once), one of my foid coworkers laughed at me while facepalming and another one often looked at me with contempt. Every bagger and cashier was a foid around my age. Whenever work was slow they would all walk 20 feet away from me behind the checkout aisle where I couldn't see them and they couldn't see me and converse in their little group rather than do it in my prescence. Must be because of my toxic personality. Fuck that shit, I would legitimately rather kill myself than go back to retail

Last edited:
Damn, you're probably NT or somewhat a normie. The vocational rehabilitation program I'm in (helps autists/disabled people get a job/training) placed me in Winn Dixie. I was a bagger but I wanted to be a stocker so I didn't have to interact with normies that much. Apparently I couldn't do that unless I started out as a bagger and worked my way up which would probably take 3 months (that's how long my training period was)

Literally the only time when any of my "co"workers spoke to me was when they were instructed to by the manager, one of my foid coworkers laughed at me while facepalming and another one often looked at me with contempt. Every bagger and cashier was a foid around my age. Whenever work was slow they would all walk 20 feet away from me behind the checkout aisle where I couldn't see them and they couldn't see me and converse in their little group rather than do it in my prescence. Must be because of my toxic personality. Fuck that shit, I would legitimately rather kill myself than go back to retail
That's suifuel man, fuck all of them. I'm also in rehabilitation for autistic, disabled people btw. I hate it there to belong to subhumans but I know I am one of them

But I guess you're young then. You age mog me hard. Maybe you will make it and leave this forum someday, who knows :bluepill:

At your age I was rotting and failing high school. I'm not an oldcel btw

Based. Its not like they ever treat us nicely.

That's suifuel man, fuck all of them. I'm also in rehabilitation for autistic, disabled people btw. I hate it there to belong to subhumans but I know I am one of them
I hate being labeled as a literal disabled subhuman too ngl but at the end of the day that's what I am, I guess. At least you didn't quit after the 2nd day and cry in your room begging for God to kill you like I did. My mom was pissed that I quit but the good thing is I have an interview on Monday for a factory job which seems much less suifuel than retail
But I guess you're young then. You age mog me hard. Maybe you will make it and leave this forum someday, who knows :bluepill:

At your age I was rotting and failing high school. I'm not an oldcel btw
tenor.gif

Legit low IQ if you think I'll ever ascend, better yet get the chance to speak to a foid. I can't even go outside without having an existential crisis

let the foid use sex as return

Bluepillers: 82) Lmao all the fatties from IT are triggered.

When she arrived in the stockroom my 2 coworkers shouted at me, 1 normie and 1 whore foid "WHY DONT YOU HELP THAT POOR GIRL?!" then the fat bitch replied "YEAHHH"
It's over when normies and foids can still have cognitive dissonance about chivalry and equal treatment co existing @Copexodius Maximus
Bitch, shut your [UWSL]fatass up[/UWSL]. I helped you in the first place and illustrated, and you expect me to bring all the containers in the stockroom? FUCK YOU
They do this kind of thing because they can @ThoughtfulCel

Remember the golden rule of human society.

It's never a woman's fault, and no woman deserves to face any consequences for their actions.

Clearly it was OPs fault for her stupidity.

but the good thing is I have an interview on Monday for a factory job which seems
Goodluck

It's never a woman's fault, and no woman deserves to face any consequences for their actions.

Clearly it was OPs fault for her stupidity.
:yes:

How an incel can work in retail without roping/going ER in the first few days is beyond me. I quit after 2 days
yea i dont get it either

Can somebody even imagine the opposite situation? :incel:
I can't.
Women consider themselves fucking queens. And there are those simps and cucks everywhere. Disgusting.

Should have told her she'd be fine if she wasn't carrying that wide load of a fat ass around with her

IT thinks I'm not doing my job properly, you dumb low IQ whores, THAT WASNT EVEN MY TASK to begin with!

IT thinks I let her do my job? THAT WAS HER FUCKING JOB TO DO. I was doing my own thing and she came asking, while it was her work!!!

UUUUGHGHGR8HUDGO;IOZ

Last edited:
Literally the only time when any of my "co"workers spoke to me was when they were instructed by the manager to show me how to do something (which only happened once), one of my foid coworkers laughed at me while facepalming and another one often looked at me with contempt.
People are really intolerant of nonchad males that don't just "get it"
They unironically expect you to have a built-in auto mode where you just do the heavy lifting for others without fault even if it's your first time doing it.

They unironically expect you to have a built-in auto mode where you just do the heavy lifting for others without fault even if it's your first time doing it.

lul , if one gets shamed about beeing shown how things work then i dont know dude

your there to do your work and the leave as fast as possible with inputting as little as possible .

i take every information or help i can fucking get .

lul , if one gets shamed about beeing shown how things work then i dont know dude
Because they expect you to be on auto pilot and completely familiar with doing a new task just because you are male even if it's your first time doing that task.
your there to do your work and the leave as fast as possible with inputting as little as possible .
Ofc
i take every information or help i can fucking get .
True but was responding to @WØLF's post about people laughing at him dismissively when they were explaining to him how to do a task.

This is exactly why I stopped working and why I must never work again.

I couldn't stand any offense like this anymore at work. I'd just punch them so violently in the face that their friends wouldn't recognize those assholes and bitches.

yea i dont get it either
No like I genuinely don't get how they do it. They're in an entirely different universe than me
IT thinks I'm not doing my job properly, you dumb low IQ whores, THAT WASNT EVEN MY TASK to begin with!

IT thinks I let her do my job? THAT WAS HER FUCKING JOB TO DO. I was doing my own thing and she came asking, while it was her work!!!

UUUUGHGHGR8HUDGO;IOZ
Ded srs? :feelswhat:

b6c.gif

Very true. I bet they thought I was legitimately autistic or mentally handicapped.
[UWSL]They unironically expect you to have a built-in auto mode where you just do the heavy lifting for others without fault even if it's your first time doing it.[/UWSL]
Tbh I doubt this. I think most of them knew I was a newbie and everyone knows newbies aren't going to be the best wageslaves. On my first day, one of my coworkers was instructed to show me what to do around the store when I'm not bagging or pushing carts. It was a lot to remember so I didn't bother to do any of it the next day despite having wrote most of it down lol. The managers probably gossiped about what a pathetic subhuman I am to my coworkers

This story basically sums up modern women

Very true. I bet they thought I was legitimately autistic or mentally handicapped.
It's legit ableism but ofc double standards are going to come in and you can do nothing because people are selective in how they treat others and socially awkward nonchad males are seen as fair game for any insults.
Tbh I doubt this. I think most of them knew I was a newbie and everyone knows newbies aren't going to be the best wageslaves. On my first day, one of my coworkers was instructed to show me what to do around the store when I'm not bagging or pushing carts. It was a lot to remember so I didn't bother to do any of it the next day despite having wrote most of it down lol. The managers probably gossiped about what a pathetic subhuman I am to my coworkers
That's even worse if they know you are a newbie and still treat you that way. But common in any low wage profession or place with low inhib people ngl

No like I genuinely don't get how they do it. They're in an entirely different universe than me

Ded srs? :feelswhat:

b6c.gif

YA :feels:

ActualDefensiveBlackpanther size restricted

It is indeed brutally over to work in retail the only reason I did it was because the alternative was to starve to death.

It is indeed brutally over to work in retail the only reason I did it was because the alternative was to starve to death.
I’d unironically rather hobomaxx at this point. At least it might lower my inhibitions and toughen me up

Last edited:

Clearly it was OPs fault for her stupid.
the best phrase I've read at least today
Because they expect you to be on auto pilot and completely familiar with doing a new task just because you are male even if it's your first time doing that task.
but if chad makes a mistake they will forgive him
probably say it is sweet

Last edited:
but if chad makes a mistake they will forgive him
probably say it is sweet
Yeah the blackpill is inescapable if you have to socially interact with others in any way as an ugly guy.

lifefuel

just fucking lol at defensive sjw/ cucks

It's over when normies and foids can still have cognitive dissonance about chivalry and equal treatment co existing @Copexodius Maximus

This is why ER did nothing wrong

This is why ER did nothing wrong
He did what he thought had to be done. He even said he was destined to rope at some point no matter what would happen. He arguably just had really bad timing so he's remembered more for failing to get into a sorority and his manifesto.
@Dotrinfobe

cucktears deep down knows what really happened but they spin the story to act like it was supposed to be the guy's job when it really wasn't, and they all go along with the Orwellian revision, circlejerk style, as if that's what really happened.

Like, fucking seriously, even white nationalists, when one of them makes a completely unfair accusation on blacks, the others say, "hey, stop that bullshit, there are plenty of better anti-black arguments we can use, we don't need to make that kind of bullshit up."

I think most cucktears posters would rather die of cancer than admit an incel's right about anything. I hope whoever or whatever's up there gives them what they're asking for.

cucktears deep down knows what really happened but they spin the story to act like it was supposed to be the guy's job when it really wasn't, and they all go along with the Orwellian revision, circlejerk style, as if that's what really happened.

Like, fucking seriously, even white nationalists, when one of them makes a completely unfair accusation on blacks, the others say, "hey, stop that bullshit, there are plenty of better anti-black arguments we can use, we don't need to make that kind of bullshit up."

I think most cucktears posters would rather die of cancer than admit an incel's right about anything. I hope whoever or whatever's up there gives them what they're asking for.
Ikr, I fucking hate them. They just spin the story like they know what actually happened :feelstastyman: They just trying to look like it’s all my fault when it wasn’t:reeeeee:

Hope she dies of a hear attack. Fat foids are disgusting. Complete subhumans without any redeeming quality.

Hope she dies of a hear attack. Fat foids are disgusting. Complete subhumans without any redeeming quality.
Yeah, now that I remember I don't recall seeing any decent landwhale ever, they are more mentally ill, entitled and childish than the average toilet.