Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I realized r/fds means Free Dinner Strategy

But if you encounter a man who you find sexy and hot, you might be tempted to split the bill because you don't want to lose him or because you think that you're privileged to date such a hot guy. Stop.

over for chads

JFL at those fucking hoes, i hope they get in a car crash.

over for chads
These are the same holes fighting for equality.

"We're both equal and live in a society where we can both get jobs, but im not paying for a single date because I'm high value *giggle"

Women are truly delusional lmao. Women's rights was the worst mistake man has ever made

What a load of bs that was written over a year ago.

This is why after I moneymaxx and surgerymaxx I will never pay for a date or give my money to a femoid in any way, shape, or form.

They probably say "men and women are equal" in the same breath, without realising the contradiction. They just want to have all of the benefits being like men, but ignoring the responsibilities that comes with it as well.

"We're both equal and live in a society where we can both get jobs, but im not paying for a single date because I'm high value *giggle"

Women are truly delusional lmao. Women's rights was the worst mistake man has ever made
True

Imagine taking one of these holes out on a date? Most of you cucks here will end up like this , sorry to say.

Agreed. She also said “he is a man and a man is suppose to be the provider” yet most these bitches would NEVER do their “feminine” counter part contributions such as cook, clean, suck cock with a smile on their face and make sandwiches.

All i WANT is a sandwich!

even chad has to pay

Shes a noodlewhore and also the co-founder of the subreddit. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: