Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today i realised im actually low iq

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
i have a lot of high expectations from haters and losers but i'm actually low iq

I’m sorry to hear that man, how low is your iq exactly?

im also low iq :feelsYall:

I wish mine were lower tbh I’d be happier

Better the be low on iq than in looks. Since you are here, that’s probably not the case though

No, you are simply mentally-ill. Your "low IQ" behavior can be chalked up to depression and years of oppression from Normies.

Compare your personal works to that of a vain queen like Shannon Rose and you'll soon realize that your "IQ" is not low at all.

I’m sorry to hear that man, how low is your iq exactly?
i was playing a strategic game and i keep on losing- keep getting outwitted. i did an iq test the other week and it was 105. in the past ive scored in the high 20s
my IQ has probably decreased in the past couple years
same probz covid and depression. ive been LDARing for a while now

i was playing a strategic game and i keep on losing- keep getting outwitted. i did an iq test the other week and it was 105. in the past ive scored in the high 20s

same probz covid and depression. ive been LDARing for a while now
The average IQ of a healthy human is between 85 and 115, according to psychiatrists, so you are definitely not „low“.

The average IQ of a healthy human is between 85 and 115, according to psychiatrists, so you are definitely not „low“.
yes but ive always thought i was smarter than a lot of people and it would be a saving grace for my truecel form. now it seems thats even taken from me:dafuckfeels:

Same im very slow and it annoys normalfags a lot

yes but ive always thought i was smarter than a lot of people and it would be a saving grace for my truecel form. now it seems thats even taken from me:dafuckfeels:

The IQ is just the genetic performance of your brain. But that alone does not make intelligence. There are different forms of intelligence, the most relevant is crystalline intelligence, also called "age wisdom". Crystalline intelligence describes the learned mental abilities that are acquired through reflection and experience trough lifetime.
Some age earlier than others and understand things better than others, because of experiences others did not make, even tough their IQ is not even higher.
A person's IQ actually decreases with age, while Crystalline Intelligence increases with age and balances it out. A person who has a high IQ has an advantage over you, of course, but you can also make up for that by continuing education in relevant areas where they failed to develop, such as politics, the ability to debate , natural sciences, history, etc ... If the natural HIGH IQ does not develop further, then his IQ is of no use either. it is like the strong body. you can have strong genes, but someone who does boxing-training for years will defeat you in a fight even though their body is naturally weaker than yours.

Last edited:
I usually look like the smartest guy in the room but am actually probably on the lower side of the average range. Tried learning coding but writing an if statement made my head feel like it was going to split.

The IQ is just the genetic performance of your brain. But that alone does not make intelligence. There are different forms of intelligence, the most relevant is crystalline intelligence, also called "age wisdom". Crystalline intelligence describes the learned mental abilities that are acquired through reflection and experience trough lifetime.
Some age earlier than others and understand things better than others, because of experiences others did not make, even tough their IQ is not even higher.
A person's IQ actually decreases with age, while Crystalline Intelligence increases with age and balances it out. A person who has a high IQ has an advantage over you, of course, but you can also make up for that by continuing education in relevant areas where they failed to develop, such as politics, the ability to debate , natural sciences, history, etc ... If the natural HIGH IQ does not develop further, then his IQ is of no use either. it is like the strong body. you can have strong genes, but someone who does boxing-training for years will defeat you in a fight even though their body is naturally weaker than yours.
talent beats experience in a lot of situations. so i get your point but its another gloomy day for the truecel over here
Im pretty dumb too
same

You know something? Really smart people are in the minority. So, statistically speaking, it's less likely that one's smart.
The same goes for tall/handsome people, for example. Most people are average.

my brain as a whole is smaller than the average persons, I'd take having a normal brain over being tall with good looks any day

low IQ is even more brutal than being 5'3, average-high IQcels dont know how good they have it, at least you can make something of yourself even if you dont get any pussy, I'm destined to subhumanity and being at the bottom of the totem pole in EVERY facet of life :feelsLSD:

my brain as a whole is smaller than the average persons, I'd take having a normal brain over being tall with good looks any day

low IQ is even more brutal than being 5'3, average-high IQcels dont know how good they have it, at least you can make something of yourself even if you dont get any pussy, I'm destined to subhumanity and being at the bottom of the totem pole in EVERY facet of life :feelsLSD:
most probz ure mum had a lot of alcohol to drink while pregnant with you

Don't care about IQ.

Im pretty sure my iq is in the low triple digits which means i might as well be brain dead and feeding through a tube. 130 iq or rope