Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i overhead a thug saying how much he enjoyed beating his stepson

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was on the bus and he and another foid were talking on the seat in front of me. The guy was a nigger and the foid was some kind of mixed mutt. He was saying he had a girlfriend and he couldn't stand her son cause every time he and her were together, the kid interrupted them. He was saying that he has to beat him with the belt constantly, and his gf doesn't object at all. He even said he "enjoyed watching that fag cry like a bitch" You know the worst part? The mutt foid he was talking to was delighted to hear that and she was laughing when he said that. That's the kind of psychos foids are attracted to. I felt sick. Poor kid. I hope he goes er on that bastard and that bitch of his mom one day. Imagine the news. "Dangerous incel kills his poor stepfather and his mom". Imagine the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I was on the bus and he and another foid were talking on the seat in front of me. The guy was a nigger and the foid was some kind of mixed mutt. He was saying he had a girlfriend and he couldn't stand her son cause every time he and her were together, the kid interrupted them. He was saying that he has to beat him with the belt constantly, and his gf doesn't object at all. He even said he "enjoyed watching that fag cry like a bitch" You know the worst part? The mutt foid he was talking to was delighted to hear that and she was laughing when he said that. That's the kind of psychos foids are attracted to. I felt sick. Poor kid. I hope he goes er on that bastard and that bitch of her mom one day. Imagine the news. "Dangerous incel kills his poor stepfather and his mom". Imagine the hypocrisy.

the harder you beat their kids the more wet they get

What a cunt.

BlackGateLegolas

Mfw I hear such clown world cuckery.

It's a good thing you shot him. - in cod3

I was on the bus and he and another foid were talking on the seat in front of me. The guy was a nigger and the foid was some kind of mixed mutt. He was saying he had a girlfriend and he couldn't stand her son cause every time he and her were together, the kid interrupted them. He was saying that he has to beat him with the belt constantly, and his gf doesn't object at all. He even said he "enjoyed watching that fag cry like a bitch" You know the worst part? The mutt foid he was talking to was delighted to hear that and she was laughing when he said that. That's the kind of psychos foids are attracted to. I felt sick. Poor kid. I hope he goes er on that bastard and that bitch of his mom one day. Imagine the news. "Dangerous incel kills his poor stepfather and his mom". Imagine the hypocrisy.
Fuck that guy

This type of shit is very common. When i lived in homeless shelter. There was one sheboon, with 6 kids and she used to abuse them, they would starve for hours and random men would be over at her room. Eventually CPS took away her kids