Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting today i mark 23 years of total failures. 8400 days since it never even began.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
every year my birthday is getting worse and worse.
every year at my birthday im even more depressed
every year less and less people even remember or care

23 years. what have i done? nothing. every year im getting delusional and like "ye this is my year gonna looksmax to the roof" etc etc but its all LIES.
ITS JUST GETTING WORSE. last year i wasnt this depressed and i still had a pretty nice job. now i got nothing but a shitty barely working car and a pc that is with me all day.
i never cared about my birthday but still, when you see no1 give a shit about you at your birthday you understand how much of a failure you are.
and it doesnt matter how much i tried. and thats the REAL BLACK PILL. not that its over - but that it NEVER EVEN BEGAN. from the day we were born we had ZERO chance. what we did had no effect whatsover.
and its just getting worse. now im 23. EVEN if a miracle will happen and i will ascend still i will HAVE to hide my past now. "never had a gf at 23? what a fucking weirdo".
im trying to career max with studying but tbh can barely focus. nothing really matter
the worst thing for me i actually tried. i even was a good person most of the times. but it doesnt even matter.
because all year I DO NOTHING FUN, and even at my birthday i get like what? 1 call from someone that isnt family? and some pitty wishes at an online forum?
every year i really dont care about this day but when its about 50% of the day and i see no1 gives a shit, i cant ignore it.
isolation is CANCER and i got NO CHANCE AT BEATING IT. even here everyone that posting a pic mog be by 2 points. in my couple of months here i spoke to couple of people in PMS and some of them asked me to rate them and all of them were normie tier. i barely even belong here.

wtf with this stupid world? why some females or chads have 1000000000x better life with 0 effort. i look at all the females that i went to HS with and all of them got such easy and good life even tho they are lazy and fucking stupid.
now im just sitting in my room, looking at my phone 10 minutes to see if someone actually gives a shit. hint: NOBODY DOES.

IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.. happy fucking birthday to me and i can only wish it will be the last one.
/endofvent.

What have you done this year?

Happy birthday brother.

Time to LDAR

Happy birthday dude.

Over for you. Congrats btw.

It's over past highschool. The fact i'll never get to live life an an American highschool jock is daily suifuel.

Jock1

Have a nice dinner with soylent.

Birthdays are haram go find a new cope

If you’re a :soy: lurker reading this, I advise you to go back to your Switch for a few moments.

Yes, I’m warning you, your Soy bubble will go nuclear. Service your gf’s main squeeze, I can’t be held responsible for what you’re about to read. Get to a safe space!

At 23, it never even dreamed of beginning for you. 10 years of LIFE you missed and half of that had difficulty set at no more than moderate. Now you’re on VERY HARD mode and with a score penalty (uglier women) Consider monkhood or big-time hobby projects. 100% NOT A JOKE.

What have you done this year?
worked. quitted my job around july or june cuz of depression. for the last couple of months just rotting at home
It's over past highschool. The fact i'll never get to live life an an American highschool jock is daily suifuel.

View attachment 58976
that pic is pure suicidefuel
Birthdays are haram go find a new cope
im out of copes sadly
Have a nice dinner with soylent.
i'd rather just eat pizza and drink jack&daniel until i pass out

okay im up to 2 people that cared (or at least cared enough to pretend.)
chad levels.

Happy birthday. I am 5000 days further.

Hope you'll get bettER soon