Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I lost it.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
I got drunk in my local park, and told this random couple I hope that they get raped and murdered in their sleep. I was sticking both my middle fingers up at everyone I could see. I then left, and saw this foid taking her kids out of her car, and told her to go fuck herself several times. She said something back, but thanks to my noise cancelling earphones I didn't know what. I then walked home, and on the way stuck my middle fingers up at ever car that drove by, and told this old cyclist couple to go fuck themselves.

I feel like today I released my deep seeded anger, hatred, bitterness whatever you want to call it.

And now, I'm drinking again ha.

low inhibs me

Good job. Often I wish I could vent in public more. I yell at people a lot but it's usually out of a car.

fucking based.

May Allah give you 99999999999999999 virgins in heaven.

Good. Let the anger guide you. Hatred should be the dominant feeling.

"Central to Dispatch, a unit needed to the intersection of Main and Powell next to the park entrance, multiple reports of white skinny male in his 20s who looks like a pathetic incel loser harrassing people. 302 warrant in progress, medics en route. I repeat, backup needed to 302 the individual. Individual is NOT armed and NOT dangerous. Over"

"Central to Dispatch, a unit needed to the intersection of Main and Powell next to the park entrance, multiple reports of white skinny male in his 20s who looks like a pathetic incel loser harrassing people. 302 warrant in progress, medics en route. I repeat, backup needed to 302 the individual. Individual is NOT armed and NOT dangerous. Over"

View attachment 430640
Top kek.

Sounds like a LARP tbh

Kek if you do this in my area they'll lock you in the mental hospital.

Sounds like a LARP tbh
Nope, on occasion I lose it and do stuff like this. If I reach boiling point, i don't just come here and make a post about it, I fuck with those people first, and then post here.

Im proud of you.

You are already dead. Once you realize that, you stop giving a fuck about trying to save your life. Instead you act without fear. You lose that fear of harm to yourself.

E43

OP needs to buy a few guns

Based af.
reminds me of that scene in the Mr Bean movie

I got drunk in my local park, and told this random couple I hope that they get raped and murdered in their sleep. I was sticking both my middle fingers up at everyone I could see. I then left, and saw this foid taking her kids out of her car, and told her to go fuck herself several times. She said something back, but thanks to my noise cancelling earphones I didn't know what. I then walked home, and on the way stuck my middle fingers up at ever car that drove by, and told this old cyclist couple to go fuck themselves.

I feel like today I released my deep seeded anger, hatred, bitterness whatever you want to call it.

Lol

Bro u messed up bad, but whit what you say about alcool and anger i can totally relate

And now, I'm drinking again h

You probably don’t give a shit, but you’re on IT. Famous.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ79-DIQ0Yw&ab_channel=TooDamnFilthy

Based, if not larp

You probably don’t give a shit, but you’re on IT. Famous.
Ha, guess I've officially made it in life. Hope they're seething.

This is based as fuck, I don’t think I can reveal my true inceldom in public yet. Maybe just before I rope

Ha, guess I've officially made it in life. Hope they're seething.
You bet your ass they are, because all they do is seethe. Checked to see your post there and couldn't find it on hot, but there was another foid with her bf posting with drinks looking like they are not giving a fuck. Most likely contains all the metadata needed to find where they took the photo, so easy to find and do whatever you want in Minecraft RTX edition.

You bet your ass they are, because all they do is seethe. Checked to see your post there and couldn't find it on hot, but there was another foid with her bf posting with drinks looking like they are not giving a fuck. Most likely contains all the metadata needed to find where they took the photo, so easy to find and do whatever you want in Minecraft RTX edition.

I would love to find them, and have a truly brutal, game of Minecraft. Yes, yes, yes.

black and white art GIF by hoppip

I would love to find them, and have a truly brutal, game of Minecraft. Yes, yes, yes.

black and white art GIF by hoppip
Just take a look at how to find metadata on your search engine of choice, see how easy it is and the world is your oyster to find game partners for your peculiar taste, if you desire to.

that could get you a harassment charge. Lucky no one recorded it

that could get you a harassment charge. Lucky no one recorded it
Whatever, shit happened two years ago. Knowing normfags they just laughed me off as some freak