Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today I learned my ethnic noodlewhore sister is a cocksucking whore bitch ass slut

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I was hanging out with my sister’s ex boyfriend today and we shot the shit for hours on end. He would tell me anecdotes about my sister like:

• she hooked up with a guy in our apartment when I WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND IN ANOTHER ROOM
  • she would fuck every white guy that she encountered in college
  • she sent hundreds, possibly even thousands, of nudes
  • she fucked her laboratory coworker
  • she would run into old hookups in college and slow dance with them even when she had a boyfriend
  • she slutted around with her sorority sisters
  • she fucked her ex boyfriend in his car and tried to hide when she saw our parents pull up in the parking space next to her
  • she “is the biggest ho I ever dated”, according to him
BUT SHE IS A LEGIT 2/10 FACIALLY

I’m done with this shit, JFL at having “role model” older siblings, fuck everything, fuck this world

Last edited:
Kek ricecels with sisters have it the worse

she should be forced to work in a coal mine

This is the life a lot of women live. Let that sink in.

>foid
>role model

pick one

Sounds like the average female in 2019

The most infuriating thing is that our parents would always hold her up as a shining example like she’s a saint.
Find her nudes, print them out and put them in the mailbox

I swear asian parents encourage their daughters to whore for white men. Literal cuck culture.

I'm so sheltered... I don't know or ever heard about any turbo sluts IRL.

Do you have a reference picture of her OP? Like a similar looking noodlewhore just so I can be on the lookout for potential girls like that.

don't worry, my sister is also a whore
no surprise there

I'm glad I don't have a sister.

so basically she's like every other woman in the world?

Foids get everything just by existing and thats because they have a hole.

Of course this topic will have 65 guests viewing it. Whatever....

As for your sister, no surprise there men a nothing but thirsty cucks ready to stick their dicks into anything with a vag and many foids take full advantage of that. Must suck having to deal with a sister who can easily get shit while you as an incel get nothing.

Of course this topic will have 65 guests viewing it. Whatever....

As for your sister, no surprise there men a nothing but thirsty cucks ready to stick their dicks into anything with a vag and many foids take full advantage of that. Must suck having to deal with a sister who can easily get shit while you as an incel get nothing.
Not gonna lie the guest count has me laughing

At least one day you won't have to see her again.

Maybe I could make that day happen sooner
inb4 fbi raid of my house

note to fbi: im kidding

I mean she probably has a bad lifestyle so wont live as long and you will get the house, but maybe that is a major cope idk.

Sub8 uprising now!

Did she cheat on him too?

Imagine having a sister who is a towns cumdumpster.

how dare you, fucking misogynist, women are allowed to be sexually free in 2019, be tolerant, dis y u inkwell, get some empathy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
so basically she's like every other woman in the world?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:NAWALT TEEHEE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Water is wet, AWALT

i'd never speak to her if that happened to me

i'd never speak to her if that happened to me
i’m ashamed to be sharing the same household utensils as her when she comes to visit on family holidays, knowing how much dick she probably sucks on a daily basis etc, filthy whore

Probably a filipino. They’re the ugliest and biggest whores amongst the gook nations.

They also happen to have the biggest tits.

sisters ex boyfriend
:soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Asian women are the worst race traitors out there and their numbers is only increasing.

Probably a filipino. They’re the ugliest and biggest whores amongst the gook nations.

They also happen to have the biggest tits.
not filipino, chinese, the absolute ugliest kind of east asian there is (SEA outdoes them by far though)

you need to beat her.

Every time noodle whores are obsessed with white Chads. I don't get it

Every time noodle whores are obsessed with white Chads. I don't get it
it’s because they wish they were white so they jump on Chad cocks to fulfill their fantasies of being white and accepted into mainstream white society