Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I just had the biggest confirmation that I'm an incel

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Thats it , its over , Its truly fucking over holy shit time to adopt a rotting lifestyle . Just woke up to the most brutal snapchat story featuring literally everyone in my university ( i have a snapchat account with a fake name that I use to see what people are doing , I never post there )  , I cant describe the story since I will start shaking again and wont be able to finish making this thread

Literally everyone in my class has a girlfriend , lost their virginity a long time ago , a huge social circle , a sick car while they're young , etc ...

I have none of that and I never will , its over , Im supposed to live the chad lifestyle right now but Im not , all hope is lost . 

I T S    O V E R 

Describe it, this post makes no sense if you don't.

Framecel222 said:
Describe it, this post makes no sense if you don't.

Drug fueled party where the girls I see everyday are flashing their tits to everyone , freshman jailbaits female trying to " fit in " by fucking the older chads ( sophomores and juniors ) , upper middle class chads racing with their cars in the streets , soccer team giga chads having literal orgies with HIGHSCHOOL PRIME JAILBAITS ,.... I cant continue Im gonna pass out 

Ero2jjK.gifhttp:

>Highschool/Uni
>Jailbait

pick one

Pouuop said:
Drug fueled party where the girls I see everyday are flashing their tits to everyone , freshman jailbaits female trying to " fit in " by fucking the older chads ( sophomores and juniors ) , upper middle class chads racing with their cars in the streets , soccer team giga chads having literal orgies with HIGHSCHOOL PRIME JAILBAITS ,.... I cant continue Im gonna pass out 

Ero2jjK.gifhttp:

Holy shit that is brutal. FUCK COLLEGE.

college\uni is the worst hell circle for incels

Lmao as I posted earlier most people at my uni are busy getting laid and having fun at parties, yet I am unable to experience these things due to inceldom.

Blackpill101 said:
Lmao as I posted earlier most people at my uni are busy getting laid and having fun at parties, yet I am unable to experience these things due to inceldom.

us unicels can only cope and rot

that is the only way

Just LDAR and abandon outside world

I have a fake instagram account for fappings and i can relate to you. It's fucking over everyone but the autistics has a great life ahead, girlfriend, some roasties under the age of 20 even have kids now. Fuck them all.

incelman said:
Just LDAR and abandon outside world

this tbh

LDAR until 2040/2050 where life like virtual reality will be commercially available is what I have in mind

Pouuop said:
this tbh

LDAR until 2040/2050 where life like virtual reality will be commercially available is what I have in mind

Or gene splicing. Becoming a Chad will fix EVERYTHNG.

I remember like the second weekend in high school there was a party. I and other losers were not invited, but on Monday everything had changed. There were like 3 new couples, everyone suddenly had inside jokes, started hanging out, they got to bang each other's siblings.

And what happened that weekend divided our class in two and it remained that way throughout high school. Losers kept being losers no matter how much they tried to reinvent themselves.

incelman said:
Or gene splicing. Becoming a Chad will fix EVERYTHNG.

Or uploading your mind to an rpg game and levelmaxx until you're one of the top 100 players there , effectively becoming a giga chad

Angry_runt said:
I remember like the second weekend in high school there was a party. I and other losers were not invited, but on Monday everything had changed. There were like 3 new couples, everyone suddenly had inside jokes, started hanging out, they got to bang each other's siblings.

And what happened that weekend divided our class in two and it remained that way throughout high school. Losers kept being losers no matter how much they tried to reinvent themselves.

Social circles are created during the first few weeks of college , if you missed out on that chance its over

Pouuop said:
Thats it , its over , Its truly fucking over holy shit time to adopt a rotting lifestyle . Just woke up to the most brutal snapchat story featuring literally everyone in my university ( i have a snapchat account with a fake name that I use to see what people are doing , I never post there )  , I cant describe the story since I will start shaking again and wont be able to finish making this thread

Literally everyone in my class has a girlfriend , lost their virginity a long time ago , a huge social circle , a sick car while they're young , etc ...

I have none of that and I never will , its over , Im supposed to live the chad lifestyle right now but Im not , all hope is lost . 

I T S    O V E R 

Your face doesn't define your life because I have a good face and receding hairline. Before I had a receding hairline I got a fair amount of attention but never left inceldom. I have a good looking face, but I have macrocephaly with hair loss. My hair is slowly getting better.

Lucky I still haven't been exposed to all the sex orgies at my uni, if I knew it was all happening, i would just kill myself.

Everyone? Even ugly guys?

alsalsk said:
Lucky I still haven't been exposed to all the sex orgies at my uni, if I knew it was all happening, i would just kill myself.

you noob

catch oneitis, see her with chad, report back

nausea said:
you noob

catch oneitis, see her with chad, report back

Nope, I'm not stupid enough to get a crush on a chick. I also avoid overhearing Chad's conversations about banging 100 girls in one night.

Pouuop said:
this tbh

Rot in silence bro. No need to make a fuss about it. Sit in bed and rot like the rest here.

Meh you are overrating most people lives.

And I can assure you that incels dont really show up on those photos. Hell during my school I had only one group photo for entire time.