Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Today I heard 2 hypocritical toxic foids on the bus complaining about chad cheating

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Today while I was waiting the bus, 2 foids in front of me were talking and I didn't really listen to everything they were saying but in one moment I remember hearing one of them say something like: "All men are the same, all men cheat, my bf is such an asshole omggg" Based on that I can already tell they were most likely complaining about chads cheating on them not wanting to acknowledge they themselves only go for such men.
I swear they always contradict themselves. I really wanted to punch that bitch in the face

They will stay with those bfs tho but take it out on sub 5s

10 seconds of listening to women speak challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

"Just have a good personality broo"

they talk like the average man has the option to cheat jfl. Imagine going for fuckboys and then being surprised when they act like fuckboys, retarded cunts

Every foid should stfu. At any time.
If you're listening longer than 5 seconds to their dumb bs, you'll lose at least 10 iq points instantly. Silly, dumb, retarded bitches. That's what I'm hating the most about them. That they're totally brainless.

Today while I was waiting the bus, 2 foids in front of me were talking and I didn't really listen to everything they were saying but in one moment I remember hearing one of them say something like: "All men are the same, all men cheat, my bf is such an asshole omggg" Based on that I can already tell they were most likely complaining about chads cheating on them not wanting to acknowledge they themselves only go for such men.
I swear they always contradict themselves. I really wanted to punch that bitch in the face
should have punched that hoe

Foids never have anything useful to say they should stfu those 2 whores need their skulls caved in