Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I had an exam and a student asked a foid professor for her IG

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
He's like 18–19 and she's 26. He approached her by asking for her IG and saying something more too (didn't hear well, I was far away) and she got incredibly angry because of it. She asked for his name so that he may be punished but he just walked out of the classroom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I don't think he's an incel, more of a normie, and I think he did it just for the lulz. She's attractive and an English professor. So today I had my fun boyos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: at least something interesting happened. They're probably going to figure out who he is tho and he'll (at least?) be banned from taking part in exams for a few months.

Anyhow, this was the hardest exam in my school year (mechanics, and the foid professor from this story was just helping out) which I think I've failed so my plans for getting a job are ruined but we'll talk about that when the results are in...

Ever happened to you?

U should try ur luck with her lmfao

A loser sub5 man-child aka me lol
vvell hovvdy
Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

Why Didn't he ask for her onlyfans?

She possibly already got fucked by other students