Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I had a good dream

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
Today I had a good dream, basically it's still night here, but I'm more awake from 6pm (afternoon) until 6am/5am (morning), I'm more used to opposite times. Whatever.

I had an extremely good dream, an incredible fantasy, it was so REAL.... I was in a harem with 3 girls, when I woke up I even put on anime music and closed my eyes to continue the fantasy, I stayed for another 30 minutes. This elevated my Being, I reached another layer of existence.

Lucky you, I never get dreams like these

I understand you perfectly, brocel. I have never had polygamous dreams, but I have had a lot of dreams in which a woman took care of me and worried about me: she loved me, and accompanied me, from a hospital room where I was dying and she was taking care of me, to the feeling of soft perfume on a summer afternoon while I was lying on her lap and she caressed my hair.

Beautiful dreams, and dreams are dreams.

I admit that it was something unexpected for me, it really was. But by some miracle my brain gave me this gift.

Same. I almost never dream at all, and if I do, it's some fucked up shit. The other day, I had a dream that after I parked my car in the parking lot and was walking home, a group of teens tried to rob me, but then decided not to, and as I was going back to the car so they didn't see where I lived, the car was upside down when I returned, and there was a gas pump in someone's front yard for some reason. My brain's weird

Same. I almost never dream at all, and if I do, it's some fucked up shit. The other day, I had a dream that after I parked my car in the parking lot and was walking home, a group of teens tried to rob me, but then decided not to, and as I was going back to the car so they didn't see where I lived, the car was upside down when I returned, and there was a gas pump in someone's front yard for some reason. My brain's weird
Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I get fucked up dreams where I am viewing from the perspective of a giant insect crawling under the pipes of some dark unfocused city. Or dreams that inspire genuine fear in me, where I feel as if I’m drowning in a pitch black void. Or other dreams where I see this weird granny order her kids to attack me while I’m in some sort of wide open plain that is a battlefield

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I get fucked up dreams where I am viewing from the perspective of a giant insect crawling under the pipes of some dark unfocused city. Or dreams that inspire genuine fear in me, where I feel as if I’m drowning in a pitch black void. Or other dreams where I see this weird granny order her kids to attack me while I’m in some sort of wide open plain that is a battlefield
Those are some brutal dreams. I often have dreams that actually give me fear too. One time, I dreamt I was on a night walk when this random killer started chasing me with a knife. I pulled out my pepper spray, and sprayed him right in the eyes, but it didn't even affect him somehow. I then started running while he chased. There was a road close by with traffic, so I flagged down a car for a quick ride outta there, but they ignored me and kept driving since they thought I was the bad guy. I woke up from the dream here, and have no idea what was gonna happen next. I was genuinely sweating and my heart was racing after this dream

I had a dream I was god and got to punish all whom I disliked. I made the earth worship me

Better dreams than i have