Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Today I found out the CEO of Jefferies is a simping boomer who can't take a joke

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
It's a joke, not a dick.

See, trustfundterry is an Instagram account for preppy American teenagers who want to break into finance. They made a lame meme comparing makeup frauding to the economy. Pretty harmless, right?

Z1

In comes the CEO of Jefferies, a middle-market investment bank, to Kylie Jenner's rescue. :feelshaha:

Z2
Z3

It turns out even Wall Street CEOs can't suppress their simping instincts. Once a simp, always a simp.

The man in the picture of the clapping Lloyd guy would be depressed to see this society.

JFL giga- cuck
He needs to die like the rest of them

Is that Kylie in the second pic? Doesn’t look like a “natural beauty” to me.

this is the part of simp psychology that I have never been able to fully grasp. does he actually think that Kylie Jenner gives a shit?

he deserves cock and ball torture

this is the part of simp psychology that I have never been able to fully grasp. does he actually think that Kylie Jenner gives a shit?

Well, since his salary last year was $22 million, Kylie Jenner's one of the very few women who outearn him. Who knows? All I thought was hilarious was that someone like him took the time to fight 17-year-olds on Instagram.

I remember when people thought it was quirky for David Solomon, who got promoted to the top job at Goldman last year, to have a side gig as a DJ. Handler's after-work hobbies makes Solomon's look tame by comparison.

make up should be banned period. Fuck these frauding ass holes, they're trash behind the paint

It's over for beta males

This nigga really called Kylie "Animorph" Jenner a natural beauty. :lul:

kylie-jenner-plastic-surgery-before-after-face-1.jpg

Although in his case virtue signaling works. Wins retard woke points.

This nigga really called Kylie "Animorph" Jenner a natural beauty. :lul:

kylie-jenner-plastic-surgery-before-after-face-1.jpg

Although in his case virtue signaling works. Wins retard woke points.
That photo comparison makes me imagine a documentary on how sex-dolls are manufactured, jfl.

Precisely GIGIA LOW IQ FROM THE CEO.
Kylie Jenner wouldnt give him the time of day if they met and she didnt know he "defended" her.

what I hate about boomers is they think simping is masculine

#Imlaughingatwhatadopeyouare damn he went all out :feelzez:
Boomers trying to be ‘hip’ is too funny. Also the fact he called her a ‘savvy biz woman’ :feelsLSD: when her entire business is predicated in the fact people think she’s attractive, (with makeup on).

No listening to a single word from a simp

what a sad betabux tbh, his bux are all he has to offer, he'll never amount to anything more and never even come close to figuring out the truth of the blackpill, and probably never even made an attempt to use his money to looksmaxx and have an actually meaningful life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back