Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I finally realized that I have no future

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
All my life is a pure survival in poverty.
Even if i will ascend and want create family, anyway, i will be too old for this.
I can become middle-class only when i will be 40 years old and after this i will have chances only with 35-40 years old woman which were fucked in all holes by chads in their prime years.
I don't understand how to possible create family with woman if her body accepted in the past a lot of sperm of other men.

How old are you?

My future is getting money and dominating everyone around me

You still have some time. I'm 22
Yes, but anyway, rn i am very poor in the third world country (Ukraine).
I will go to the Canada or Australia, but i need many many time to become middle-class.

Why do you say Ukraine is third world ?

I think that's what got to me upon seeing all this self-improvement garbage. As an older cel (36) let's give all the bluepilled thinking about maxing everything some credit... what kind of foid could I seriously attract? A 40 year single mother... MAYBE. And why would I want that?

Welcome to the club greycel

Yes, but anyway, rn i am very poor in the third world country (Ukraine).
I will go to the Canada or Australia, but i need many many time to become middle-class.
i mean you can just go to europe and work their ukraine dont need a visa
I don't understand how to possible create family with woman if her body accepted in the past a lot of sperm of other men.
thats true ,especially in ukraine the girls are sluts

Last edited:
I have money but still feel like shit about the future.

Maybe in like 5-10 years I'll be able to betabux some used up foid who will cheat on me with Chad and divorce-rape me. Also if we have children I would have comitted the crime to spawn either incel sons or daughters that will become sluts and fuck Chad.

Every day seems more like the only way to preserve my dignity is just roping.

Ever read about the Great Reset? If (((they))) get their will, soon we'll all live in absolute poverty. Total enslavement of mankind so (((they))) can live like gods.

So, in a way, none of us has a future.

Ever read about the Great Reset? If (((they))) get their will, soon we'll all live in absolute poverty. Total enslavement of mankind so (((they))) can live like gods.

So, in a way, none of us has a future.
Holodomar's us