Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I discovered that I'm a 5'5

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I thought I'm just 5'4 :feelshmm:

Nice you can leave your bed now :feelsaww:

TRUECEL. To give you a glimpse of how over it is, I come from a family of doctors and still KHHV virgin with this height.

Incel to Chad

Plot twist: OP is 13 and will be growing for years still.

Another one joins the 5'5 gang. :feelsYall:

Maybe 5‘6 next week?

i also throught I was 5’4 turns out I’m 5’6. Thank god.

opposite happened to me
my whole life (sorta) i thought i was 5'6
one day im at work (literally an adult) and for some reason we are getting new badges and they ask me for my height. i say i'm 5'6. my boss (a stupid female slut) questions my height. i tell her i've always been weighed at 5'6. she then says she is 5'5 and i'm shorter than her. i say no i'm taller than her. i can see it with my eyes. stop being a fucking bitch. she retorts that they always must have weighed me with my shoes on. she wants me to weigh again. i fucking take my shoes off and we both realize i'm actually 5'4. i've been 5'4 this whole time. i had to get my ID and badge corrected :cryfeels:

when i say i walked back home feeling like a piece of shit those words don't really fully explain the depth of shitty emotion i went through that day :feelscry:

opposite happened to me
one day im at work (literally an adult) and for some reason we are getting new badges and they ask me for my height. i say i'm 5'6. my boss (a stupid female slut) questions my height. i tell her i've always been weighed at 5'6. she then says she is 5'5 and i'm shorter than her. i say no i'm taller than her. i can see it with my eyes. stop being a fucking bitch. she retorts that they always must have weighed me with my shoes on. she wants me to weigh again. i fucking take my shoes off and we both realize i'm actually 5'4. i've been 5'4 this whole time. i had to get my ID and badge corrected :cryfeels:

when i say i walked back home feeling like a piece of shit those words don't really fully explain the depth of shitty emotion i went through that day :feelscry:
:dafuckfeels:

opposite happened to me

Have you measured before I used a measuring tape and I had someone help it showed I was 5’6 but I’m paranoid that I’m even shorter than that.

Have you measured before I used a measuring tape and I had someone help it showed I was 5’6 but I’m paranoid that I’m even shorter than that.
i got measured once at a theme park. they needed to measure me to see if i was tall enough to ride the ride.

then skip a few years
they measured me at the DMV
then they measured me at work

but i guess all the times before I must have been measured with my shoes on. with them off i'm actually 5'4 but i never measured myself personally. too scared because i know i'm probably shrinking since i'm now 300 pounds and my posture is so bad i have a hump back:fuk:

i got measured once at a theme park. they needed to measure me to see if i was tall enough to ride the ride.

then skip a few years
they measured me at the DMV
then they measured me at work

but i guess all the times before I must have been measured with my shoes on. with them off i'm actually 5'4 but i never measured myself personally. too scared because i know i'm probably shrinking since i'm now 300 pounds and my posture is so bad i have a hump back:fuk:
Height loss is brutal sad to know I’ll probably be around 5’3-5’4 once im 50’s-60s.

anything below 5'7 to 5'8 is brutal. good luck op

fakecel GET OUT