Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today I did this

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Giphy 7

One life and I had to be an ugly male living in the worst time in the history of time to be an ugly male.

we have the fucking whole world against us

sewers thread tbhngl.

"Just try to improve your personality bro". :soy:

Somebody had that as their profile picture on here after I made my Breaking Bad thread a few weeks ago. I thought he put it up to spite me so he could spoil the ending of Breaking Bad to me but this scene was something else. I would say more impactful really. Luckily I didn't know the context. I just thought Walter got shot there.

It's not really the worse time to be living as an ugly man, back in the days, way back im not talking about the 50s, only 1 out of 17 men reproduced, if you weren't tall, strong with a strong jaw you would have been killed.
Ye well ugly ppl have always been the most oppressed people. We're so oppressed that no one else will even admit it and we're gaslighted whenever we say it ourselves.
Somebody had that as their profile picture on here after I made my Breaking Bad thread a few weeks ago. I thought he put it up to spite me so he could spoil the ending of Breaking Bad to me but this scene was something else. I would say more impactful really. Luckily I didn't know the context. I just thought Walter got shot there.
Ye it was the best episode I've rewatched that episode 5 times or somethn

Last edited:
If soyciety didn’t put so much pressure on young males to be successful with women it wouldn’t be such a debilitating problem for young men. People are roping over this shit.