Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I cut off a girl for not being tall enough. All for you boys

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/17r78qs/today_i_cut_off_a_girl_for_not_being_tall_enough/

However today I felt like being a bit evil and giving back to the girls the way they treat us. So I had a guaranteed smash lined up, she was really keen to meet up tonight, but I thought why not spice things up and see how they react. So I asked "how tall are you?"

She says 5'2. I then hit her with look I'm 5'8 but I'm a bit different from others. She says how so. Then I say to her "I prefer women who are 5'9 to 6'2, sorry babe you are too short"

Average manlet fantasy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
tales from the basement

In my fantasy I'm a gigachad and choose my women based on their ability to ride my 6'2 dick with their asshole.

Based even if it isn’t true

In my fantasy I'm a gigachad and choose my women based on their ability to ride my 6'2 dick with their asshole.
based escape from broootal reality

Based, I don't want any foid under 5'4 ideal is 5'7+. She'll just fuck another guy, she'll never get what short men experience.

look at his profile he postied pics of himself. guy's a chadlite. probably legit

Bruh is VERY FAR from chadlite, i saw the pic with the Hilfiger shirt or whatever, dude's HTN at very best. Anyways, i hope it was real.

Tremendous cope